Which name do you prefer?

See the results of this poll: Agatha, Agnes or Astrid?

Respondents: 65 (This poll is closed)

• Agatha : 19 (29%)
  • Agnes : 16 (25%)
  • Astrid: 30 (46%)

[name]Agatha[/name]! <3 I think it’s gorgeous, and it’s on my own list {Agatha Rose Imogen}.

[name]Agatha[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] is beautiful [name]Atlas[/name]!
[name]Astrid[/name] was my choice.

I voted [name]Astrid[/name]. I just can’t get into [name]Agatha[/name] or [name]Agnes[/name]

I love [name]Agnes[/name] (although it was a dreadful hurricane and flood in my area so it’s out but) [name]Agatha[/name] just reminds me of the author I only know one…
[name]Astrid[/name] is fine but trendier and also in that dragon movie…which I am not a fan of…

I voted [name]Astrid[/name], but I really love [name]Agnes[/name], too. I would be so happy to meet a little [name]Agnes[/name]. While I do like [name]Agatha[/name], too, I personally prefer the other two. :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Astrid[/name]. [name]Agnes[/name] and [name]Agatha[/name] just have harsh, icky sounds to me. It’s definitely the “ag” sound - it gets trapped in the back of my throat and sounds unpleasant.

I don’t love the name [name]Astrid[/name], but I definitely like it better than [name]Agnes[/name] and [name]Agatha[/name]. For traditional Swedish names, I much prefer [name]Ingrid[/name], which has a similar feel to [name]Astrid[/name].

[name]Astrid[/name] is so underused and pretty. I have a bad association with [name]Agnes[/name], and while I love [name]Agatha[/name], I don’t like the nn [name]Aggie[/name], which I think would be hard to avoid.

I like Gytha, but [name]Agatha[/name] doesn’t work as well for me, being tightly associated with [name]Agatha[/name] [name]Christie[/name] for me. Though that’s not the worst association to have. Gytha also sidesteps the [name]Aggie[/name] issue, which is a plus for me.

[name]Astrid[/name] is quite appealing and got my vote.

[name]Agnes[/name] is not as appealing to me as its close cousin, [name]Ines[/name]

I like [name]Agnes[/name]! :slight_smile: