Which name do you prefer?

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m], or [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m], and why? (Or, if you happen to hate them both, which do you hate least!)

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. I live in the US, and [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] comes off a bit pretentious

I like both of them! Out of the two, [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] is my favourite, just because of the nn [name_m]Wolf[/name_m].

Both are different, and not my style but I actually like both. Slightly prefer [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] because of nickname [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]. But I can definitely see [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] on a very clever little boy.

I prefer [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m]. It feels more timeless, whereas [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is springing up everywhere in the last few years. I also think giving your kids different initials is a nice-to-do, and [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] & [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m] is a nice set.

I prefer [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] is just a bit too stuffy for me. Plus, I volunteered in a classroom with a little boy named [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] and definitely heard some teasing about it. “[name_m]Wolf[/name_m]” is ok, but I still like [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] better.

I like them both. I love the story of [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. And I grew up with a [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] who went by Wolfie and I thought that was too cool for school. I still do! I think if I had twin boys they would be [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] and [name_m]Heywood[/name_m] (Wolfie and [name_m]Woody[/name_m]). Maybe a GP…

Both good options, but since I just ranted about [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m], I’m going to lend my support to that name!

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]! I have it on my GP list (it’s a GP because it’s not my usual style), as I find it friendly and warm, and that’s how I also imagine an [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]'s personality to be like. I’ve never seen the appeal for [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] or the nickname [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]. All I hear is “a gang of wolves” when I see it written down and hear it, which isn’t that much of a positive association.

I love [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m]! I really like names with musical connections, and I love that it has the nn [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]. I really fell in love with [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] after I could finally imagine a little boy (curious, intelligent, eager to learn, adventurous) actually having the name.

Wow both names seem a little hard to live up to, [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] reminds of a globe - which reminds me of a a boy that is quite chunky and nerd like and grows up to be a prosperous Attorney.

[name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] is a bit more friendlier. Many of us think of [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] [name_m]Mozart[/name_m]. “Wolfie” is a cute nickname, but the entirety is somewhat intimidating as he grows.

However if your a fan of [name_m]Mozart[/name_m] [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] is quite a cool name!

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. The other is way too out there for me.

I think [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] goes best with your two boys names (not sure if you were asking that). Either way I prefer [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]!

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is my choice of the two. I like both its word and mythological associations and it has a handsome but not too frilly sound. [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] is a little much for me and I dislike the -gang part of the name. I would love just [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]!