Which name do you prefer?

See the results of this poll: Which name do you prefer?

Respondents: 37 (This poll is closed)

• Vivienne : 18 (49%)
  • Romilly “Romy”: 19 (51%)

Both are gorgeous and you can’t go wrong, but I especially love the flow of R0milly P@trici@. So pretty!

I think [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] is better both as a name (which is more my personal taste) but also because it flows into and froths up [name_f]Patricia[/name_f] — by contrast, [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Patricia[/name_f] is quite a stern name to me.

I love both. But [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] is much better with [name_f]Patricia[/name_f] :slight_smile:

That’s true, I hadn’t thought of that. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Patricia[/name_f] sounds a little too buttoned up and no nonsense for my taste.

I voted for [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] as a preference over the 2. Can’t say I’m a huge fan of [name_f]Romilly[/name_f]. [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Patricia[/name_f] definitely flows the best out of the 2 though!

Absolutely [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. I’ve never been a fan of Romily.

Oh I love [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Patricia[/name_f]. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name that wears well and I’m obsessed with the spelling. I can see how someone might say it sounds stern, but I think a name like that changes when you associate it with a sweet little girl.

I love the sound of [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Patricia[/name_f]! [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] is very underused and the nickname [name_u]Romy[/name_u] is so cute!

I adore [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] I wish I could use it myself.