Which name fits

Character Description
1.) Honest and fights for justice , stands up for others. Cares for the people she lvoes. Avoids hugs and sharing feelings and anything girly, even though she secretly enjoys it. Very formal and upright dressed. Stands up fo others and always worried about hurting them. She keeps people safe and keeps secrets so not to hurt.
2.) Distanced and closed off and hurts people because of this and not being herself. Wants to please everyone, even people who do no good to her
3.) Helpful, reliable and responsible
4.) Studious and serious. Would rather go to a library than a party
5.) Does not trust easily bit is loyal to the few friends that she has
6.) Seems calm and in control, but is troubled by her past. Doesn’t share her feelings or give advice, but offers support. Often distracts herself through her activities or books.
7.) Does a ton of extracurricular activities
8.) A bit too sensitive, gets offended easily but has a lot of empathy
9.) Feels alone and misunderstood
10.) genuinely kind to people
11.) Perfectionst. Beats herself up for every flaw and mistake. Sees herself as a failure very fast even though she is good at the most things. Enjoys helping others see the good in themselves. Ambitious
12.) Tends to get jealous easily and is afraid of herself and her actions
13.) Takes on leadership roles even though she is very insecure. Likes to travel and learn, very curious.
14.) Never lets anyone see how she feels
15.) Creative. Not good at drawing but incredible with sculpting
Which name fits:
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] (Short for [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] or [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]) or [name_f]Theresa[/name_f]
Other names: [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_f]Elise[/name_f],[name_f]Anna[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] nn [name_f]Emma[/name_f] fits better. Not sure if this makes sense but [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] feels more grown-up and selfconscious than the insecure people-pleaser you’re going for :slight_smile:

I second [name_f]Emma[/name_f]/[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]! I remember knowing Emmas when I was a child that fit that description.