Which name for baby girl

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] (not sure how well it will work on an adult)
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]- I think it’s definitely grown up enough for an adult! [name_f]Tess[/name_f] is also lovely!

[name_f]Stella[/name_f]- Sweet and beautiful!

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]- Not my cup of tea, but I love the nn [name_f]Lotte[/name_f]!

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]- I think I would prefer this just as a nn for [name_f]Sophia[/name_f].

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]- A gorgeous classic! Very regal sounding!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f]!

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is very very popular again/still what with prince williams daughter, does how common a name might be bother you?
Most of my friends aim for names unlikely to be another of as they all hated growing up being one of 3 or more of that name in their class

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]: I think [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] works well on an adult. [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is a beautiful name
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]: What I like most about [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is that it means star
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]: Nice name
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]/[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]: I personally prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], but both are wonderful names

All of these names are very good options in my opinion

I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]!

I absolutely adore [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]! If you want an example of an adult [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], there’s actress [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_m]Thompson[/name_m], who wears the name very well imo.

All of these are great names so I can understand feeling a bit torn.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] is gorgeous

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites from your list are [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f]! I also love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] but they are so common, so I would go in a different direction personally.

I like them all, but my favourites are [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]. I think both work really well throughout a lifetime, and they’re a bit quirkier and more characterful than your other options to me.

I love them all, but my favourite is [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]. I have a cousin named [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] and I think it suits her perfectly.

I love all of your choices! If I had to rank them, it’d be:

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]–Feminine but not frilly, familiar but not super popular, traditional roots but feels modern, easy to say and spell…this name hits the sweet spot for me! I think it would wear well at all ages and I can see it fitting lots of different personalities. Plus [name_f]Tess[/name_f] is a great nickname!
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]–Sweet but solid, has a great meaning, and feels traditional yet modern and down-to-earth.
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]–Spunky, has a great meaning, and hits that fun old-fashioned-yet-modern sweet spot. This one only ranks a little lower down because it feels slightly less versatile to me.
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]–[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and nicknames [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], but it’s gotten very popular these days.
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]–Not my style, but it’s a great name with a great meaning.

Overall, I think you can’t go wrong, but my vote goes to [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f]! Your list is stunning! :sparkling_heart:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]!

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]: I love this name! I’ve actually never met a [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], but the only real [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] I’m actually aware of is 30-year-old [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Virtue[/name_f], so it definitely seems usable for an adult to me. She gives the name a very elegant feel.
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]: I think [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is really cute!
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]: a bit overused imo but nice nonetheless.
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]: I love [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]! I think it’s the perfect mix of sweet and sophisticated.
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]: a little prim & proper for me, I definitely prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] would wear beautifully on any age, imho. In fact, that one gets my vote. It feels freshest of your list, I think. :slight_smile:

1 Like