which name for baby sister?

Which name goes the best with big sister [name]Harper[/name] [name]Mae[/name]?

Right now, we like…

[name]Willa[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name]
[name]Liv[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name]
[name]Linden[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] ?

They all have some kind of family significance. We are also open to [name]Cole[/name] as a middle because of it being a family name… If the first name is feminine enough to pull it off.

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] or [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Cole[/name] would be awesome, in my opinion!

I like [name]Scarlett[/name] best with [name]Harper[/name], though I also like [name]Stella[/name].

[name]Harper[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] sound great. I think [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] is your best combo.

I like…
[name]Harper[/name] [name]Mae[/name] & [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
and
[name]Harper[/name] [name]Mae[/name] & [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Cole[/name]

I like all the firsts save [name]Liv[/name], and [name]Scarlett[/name] is a little over-done (plus not sure how well it pairs with the more androgynous [name]Harper[/name]).

I love [name]Linden[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. Really love it. It matches [name]Harper[/name] in the sense that it’s strong and somewhat androgynous, but still reads feminine. The linden tree is a beautiful namesake.

[name]Willa[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] are very pretty but they are decidedly more feminine than [name]Harper[/name].

My vote goes for [name]Linden[/name] too.

Are you open to 2mn? [name]Willa[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] [name]Cole[/name] is stunning. Normally I would say [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] go the best together, but theres something whimsical about [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Willa[/name]. Reminds me of jumping in fall leaves lol

Oooh, I like wrenmaple’s suggestion of [name]Willa[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] [name]Cole[/name]!! [name]Linden[/name] is also amazing with [name]Harper[/name], really great.