Which name for first baby boy

See the results of this poll: Which first name?

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Desmond (Des) : 30 (75%)
  • Bran: 10 (25%)

I love the name [name_u]Bran[/name_u]! It reminds me of the book Dracula because it sounds very similar to [name_m]Bram[/name_m] Stocker and the book is just a work of art! I’m not fond of [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] because in my ears it will always be one of those grandpa names even though I know a little [name_m]Desmond[/name_m].

Tough! I like both but I think [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] just has the edge

I like [name_u]Bran[/name_u] but prefer the similar [name_m]Bram[/name_m], which feels a little warmer and friendlier to me. Could be [name_m]Abram[/name_m] or [name_m]Bramwell[/name_m], or just [name_m]Bram[/name_m].

I like [name_m]Desmond[/name_m]! It ages well, and I love using [name_m]Des[/name_m] as a nickname. [name_u]Bran[/name_u] seems like a nickname and not a complete name to me, but it is definitely usable.

[name_m]Desmond[/name_m] is my choice! It’s such a lovely name (husband and I have it on our short list). The nicknames [name_m]Des[/name_m]/[name_u]Desi[/name_u] are super appealing to us!

[name_m]Desmond[/name_m] by far since my first thought with [name_u]Bran[/name_u] is the food. [name_m]Bram[/name_m] would be great though.