Which name for Maebry and Winslet’s brother?

See the results of this poll: Which one?

Respondents: 68 (This poll is closed)

• Orson Maple : 11 (16%)
  • Ferris Rowan : 11 (16%)
  • Tobin Cedar : 10 (15%)
  • Casper Hawthorn : 21 (31%)
  • Emrys Pine: 15 (22%)

[name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_f]Maple[/name_f] is just perfect with those sister names!

Tough choice!!

I went with [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] in the end but [name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_f]Maple[/name_f] and [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] were close seconds

[name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] would be my pick! :slight_smile:

[name_m]Ferris[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is my first pick, with [name_u]Tobin[/name_u] [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] my second. You have a lovely list!

Wow - what a great list of names, that was a really hard choice! I voted for [name_u]Tobin[/name_u] [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] because to me, Maebry, [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] & [name_u]Tobin[/name_u] sound like a perfect trio.

I like [name_m]Casper[/name_m] but I don’t think that it’s unusual enough to stand up next to your other choices, maybe it is just where I’m from but I know quite a few Caspers & I’ve never met a Maebry or a [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] before.

I love the forest theme you’ve got going on too!

[name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] is fantastic! [name_u]Tobin[/name_u] [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] and [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Pine[/name_m] are great names for Maebry and [name_f]Winslet[/name_f]'s little brother too.

[name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m]!!! ”

I love [name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_f]Maple[/name_f], especially in your sibset! [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] was a close second.

[name_m]Ferris[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] I judt adore but I really like [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] too.

Ooh I like [name_u]Tobin[/name_u] [name_u]Cedar[/name_u], [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m], and [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Pine[/name_m].

I think [name_m]Casper[/name_m] and [name_u]Tobin[/name_u] go better with your girls names but they’re all lovely.