Which name is best for my main characters?

I’m currently conflicted on what to name my main characters in my current WIP. It takes place in the middle of the roaring twenties in new york, think great gatsby vibes but with magic. Please comment which of the names you think best suits each character. Suggestions are welcome as well.

Character #1: A korean orphan adopted by a wealthy female benefactor. Attractive, witty, clever, charming and tall, has an ironic and mocking sense of humour, strong sense of intuition, dreamy but practical. While she cares little for societal norms or niceties and follows her own judgements instead, she would never act against them or disregard them totally. Her personality is practically Elizabeth Bennet from P&P. She is dark haired, brown eyed and likes art-deco ish clothes and has the look of an old-hollywood star .

Possible names: Jemima, Lydia, Iris, Ivy, Sybil, Daphne

Character #2: A debutante from a respected and notable old money family. The quintessential flapper - bold, impulsive, spontaneous, daring, reckless, beautiful, charismatic, a live-in-the-moment type, but at the same time, she’s shallow & materialistic, and not one to worry for the future or the consequences of her actions. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and a gamine-ish, innocent beauty and aura that belies who she is on the inside.

Possible names: Leonie, Louise, Elspeth, Josephine

For character #1, I think [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] or [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]. So it’s stylish but also tailored and more no-nonsense. Some of the other names feel like sisters/secondary characters to me. Having said that, if you want a gap between the name her adoptive parents gave her and who she is, then [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] (nn Sibby?) really works.

For character #2, I think [name_f]Louise[/name_f] would work really well. But if you choose [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] or [name_f]Iris[/name_f], you may want a more distinct name - I actually think [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] or [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] could work really well for this more self-absorbed, flighty and carefree character. [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] works but to me it would be a name that the character didn’t like (but obv her parents’ choice, it’s a “Elspeth darling, get mummy her drink”‘sort of name). I love [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] but would think she’d need a shortening like [name_f]Josie[/name_f] (if that was used then).

Ugh, not easy because I think [name_f]Louise[/name_f] for the second character so want to work around that…maybe [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] & [name_f]Louise[/name_f]? [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] & [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]? [name_f]Iris[/name_f] & [name_f]Jemima[/name_f]? [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] & [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]? Not sure…do any hit the right note as combinations?