Which name is prettier? quick poll!

@ lemone- [name]Heidi[/name] and [name]Emmy[/name] could be cute… hmmm :wink: But I have to say I am not fond of the nickname [name]Addie[/name] because of how popular that and [name]Maddy[/name] are in my area. It is adorable though, which is why it’s so popular of course :slight_smile:

I think there can be some cute nicknames for [name]Hermione[/name] with a little stretching. I think [name]Mona[/name], [name]Remy[/name], and my personal favorite [name]Romy[/name] could even work. Since the ending is an “ee” sound and it has the letter R O and M in it I think it could definitely work! What do you think? I don’t think it’s any more of a stretch than using [name]Romy[/name] for [name]Ramona[/name]- maybe even less so since [name]Hermione[/name] does have the “e” ending. Hmmm I don’t know!

Guys! Husband and I thought of another name we hadn’t considered yet but there doesn’t seem to be very much feedback on the forums so I wanted your opinions!

What do you think of Hathaway [name]Florence[/name] [name]Kate[/name]? I know it’s commonly used as a surname but the sound and look of the name feel very feminine to me. What do you guys think? What kind of names would you pair with it? [name]Clementine[/name] and Hathaway could be cute siblings don’t you think? I also love the nickname [name]Hattie[/name] for it :slight_smile:

[name]Clementine[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and Hathaway [name]Florence[/name] [name]Kate[/name]? I don’t know!

I love [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. So beautiful!

yes! Hathaway is great! Never considered that as a name but [name]IMO[/name] it totally works, and goes great with [name]Clementine[/name]. I like Hathaway MUCH better than [name]Evangeline[/name] and think it works better in a twin-set. [name]Hattie[/name] and [name]Emme[/name]?

In my opinion, I don’t think that [name]Clementine[/name] and Hathaway are a good match. Hathaway sounds masculine compared to [name]Clementine[/name] and it’s a surname. If you choose Hathaway, may I suggest pairing it with another surname type name like [name]Adair[/name]. [name]Adair[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Rose[/name] & Hathaway [name]Florence[/name] [name]Kate[/name] are a great twin set. What do you think of this combination?

[name]Just[/name] chiming in to say that I love [name]Clementine[/name] and many of your other choices much better than Hathaway. I really don’t like overtly ‘surnamey’ names with no family connection. Especially paired with a non-surname name like [name]Clementine[/name], I think most people will ask if Hathaway is a family name. It just seems like there SHOULD be some deep roots there, but there aren’t, you know?