Which Name Should We Use?

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Hunter Levi: 18 (64%)
  • Hunter Anthony: 10 (36%)

Personally, I prefer [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Levi[/name]. But [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Levi[/name] sounds nice, if you don’t mind two middle names and want to use both.

But, if not, definitely [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Levi[/name].

our daughter has two middle names and we received a lot of flack for it, I think we’ll stick to one with a boy… thank you for your reply!

I voted for [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Anthony[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Anthony[/name]. I love [name]Anthony[/name] and the fact that it’s your husbands middle as well is great. Not all men (my husband) like their names and want to pass them on.

thanks ladies! theyre tied now, I need more votes :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Anthony[/name]. It was a tough choice but I picked it because [name]Anthony[/name] is your husband’s middle name. [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Levi[/name] is really handsome, too.

I voted [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Levi[/name] and I know it is a name that my daughter has high on her list for her baby due in [name]April[/name]. Does that count as a vote?

our daughter has two middle names and we received a lot of flack for it, I think we’ll stick to one with a boy… thank you for your reply![/quote]

I always hated when people do that! It’s not their place to decide how many middle names your child has. Two middle names is certanly acceptable and very common these days. Please don’t let their negativety effect what you name YOUR child. Otherwise you could regret it in the end. It should be whatever YOU are happy with. If two middle names make you happy then go for it!