Which name sounds best with Smith?

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like best?

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Camden Smith : 19 (42%)
  • Alden Smith : 13 (29%)
  • Weston Smith: 13 (29%)

I think [name]Camden[/name] [name]Smith[/name] sounds best. I like the idea of [name]Weston[/name] [name]Smith[/name], since [name]Weston[/name] is less common and I love [name]West[/name] as a nn, but the "S"s are a bit repetitive.

[name]Will[/name]…lol!! I think [name]Camden[/name] [name]Smith[/name] sounds priceless :slight_smile:

[name]Camden[/name] is my favorite, too, though I also think [name]Alden[/name] [name]Smith[/name] sounds good. A few years ago I saw a birth announcement on a hospital’s website for a baby [name]Camden[/name] [name]Joseph[/name], and that combo really struck me for some reason. If you’re not Mormon, though, I wouldn’t advise using [name]Joseph[/name] with [name]Smith[/name]!
Best wishes!

I like the distinguished, Old World vibe of [name]Alden[/name] [name]Smith[/name]. I think it’s a great “gentleman” name. [name]Camden[/name] is a very trendy place name that is used a lot for girls as well in phonetic spellings ([name]Kamden[/name],[name]Kamdyn[/name] etc…). I prefer [name]Easton[/name] to [name]Weston[/name] myself and I don’t like the repetitive s’s.

I like [name]Camden[/name] [name]Smith[/name] as well. I love the NN [name]West[/name] for [name]Weston[/name], but I agree that the S’s are a bit repetitive. [name]Camden[/name] is perfect though!
Good luck!

I like all 3 choices really. [name]Weston[/name] is just awesome. I love the name [name]Aiden[/name], I have a son named that. And I think
[name]Camden[/name] is great as well. Nickname wise I would go with [name]Camden[/name], because I think [name]Cam[/name] is a cute nickname. I don’t
love [name]Wes[/name] for a nn. And [name]Aiden[/name] is still pretty darn popular. If any of those factors weigh in for you than you might have
a winner through elimination lol. But really, you can’t lose with this list! Great choices!!

Thanks! That is what I was thinking as well about pairing an uncommon name with [name]Smith[/name] - since it is the most common last name there is! [name]Alden[/name] is my favorite as well, but my husband is not convinced. . .

I know a few girls with the name [name]Camden[/name] and have never met a boy with that name, but I think it’s still lovely on either sex! I like [name]Weston[/name] the best though :slight_smile:

I find repeated “m” sound in [name]Camden[/name] [name]Smith[/name] ties the names together while the “s” in [name]Weston[/name] [name]Smith[/name] overwhelms the name (esp. if it’s ever shortened to [name]West[/name] [name]Smith[/name]). I like [name]Alden[/name] a lot, too, but think [name]Camden[/name] sounds a hair better.

I think they all sound equally fine with [name]Smith[/name], so I just voted for my favorite name of the three, which is [name]Weston[/name]. :slight_smile:

I like [name]Alden[/name] best with [name]Smith[/name], [name]Weston[/name] second. I like the name [name]Weston[/name] better though. Definitely not a fan of [name]Camden[/name] on a boy. The only problem with [name]Alden[/name] is people will read it [name]Aiden[/name].

Definitely [name]Weston[/name]. [name]Camden[/name] always reminds me of condom.