Which name stays on our list and which are OUT?

See the results of this poll: Which one stays?

Respondents: 105 (This poll is closed)

• Bella-Reese (nn for Annabella Reese) : 70 (67%)
  • Ava-Reese : 32 (30%)
  • Ann-Reese: 3 (3%)

[name_f]Ava[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] kind of sounds like ovaries imo

[name_f]Annabella[/name_f] [name_u]Reece[/name_u] is the winner for me :slight_smile:

I just don’t like any of them. [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is divine, but not with [name_u]Reese[/name_u]. [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] was my fav if your last list. [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] sounds like Belarus. I just think [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is soooo overdone.

Thank you!

Agree with PPs. [name_f]Bella[/name_f]-[name_u]Reece[/name_u] immediately sounded like Belarus to me and [name_f]Ava[/name_f]-[name_u]Reece[/name_u] sound a bit like ovaries :P. [name_f]Anne[/name_f] is a favourite of mine but it doesn’t work well with [name_u]Reece[/name_u]. I too liked [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] from the last list.

I have literally put this name in at least 10 different posts and this is the first time anyone has said ovaries.

I know you’ve been looking for awhile now, so sorry if this has come up or if you explained why you don’t want to. But I think you should just go with [name_u]Reese[/name_u]! It’s a lovely name that would carry your child from infancy to adulthood :slight_smile:

[name_f]Ava[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] got my vote (I’m super committed haha), but I’m growing to love [name_f]Bella[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] so much! I adore them both. I’m curious what your full list looks like at this point! :slight_smile:

My list is finally starting to look smaller! Lol! But I’m still VERY undecided! I don’t know what we will go with.

I voted for [name_f]Bella[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u]. [name_f]Annabella[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] is pretty but [name_f]Bella[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] is ten times cooler.

I voted for [name_f]Bella[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] nn for [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]. My favorite was [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] but it’s not on your list this time :frowning:

None of them

Thank you @sillyname…but why take the time to comment if this is all you’re going to say. It is not helpful and just rude! I’d appreciate if you just didn’t respond, that would be the adult thing to do.

[name_f]Bella[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] is cute and I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] that you’re considering [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] instead of a double-barrel first because it gives your daughter options for when she’s older and might not want a double name. I can definitely see [name_f]Bella[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] on a little girl.

Thank you! For [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] it would definitely just be a nn for [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]. I just know that [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] is what she would be called on a daily basis so that’s why I listed it that way. We are also considering Avaleigh or [name_f]Avalyn[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] also and using the nn [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] instead of giving her a double barrel name. They just make me nervous for some reason.

Keep [name_f]Bella[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u]. [name_f]Ava[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] sounds like avarice to me, not ovaries.

I like [name_f]Ava[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] and [name_f]Bella[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] (tho Belarus does come to mind whenever I say it – not a bad thing tho).

[name_f]Ann[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] feels like it needs the extra syllable like [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u].

I’d go with [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] and then you can decide between [name_f]Bella[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u] when you meet her!