Which name to choose?

See the results of this poll: Which name to choose?

Respondents: 66 (This poll is closed)

• Audrey : 24 (36%)
  • Ruby : 32 (48%)
  • Susannah: 10 (15%)

I know sisters named [name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], so [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] got my vote. Besides I love these two names together :). My second choice would be [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. [name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] just don’t really go together in my opinion.

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is my favourite of the three, but with [name_f]Layla[/name_f] I like [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] best.

I picked [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. I like all three though

[name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] was my automatic choice, second would be [name_f]Audrey[/name_f].

You can’t go wrong with any of these. I voted [name_f]Susannah[/name_f].

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is my favourite name (along with [name_f]Maria[/name_f]). It’s a pity that it’s pronounced weirdly in my country.

I voted for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] though, [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] would be my second choice. I don’t like [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. And I can’t understand what people look for in siblings,they want the names to match but not to much at the same time.

Good luck!

I second this :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] the most but with [name_f]Layla[/name_f] I think [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] sounds and feels much better.

Definitely [name_f]Layla[/name_f] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]! Lively, sweet and spunky

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is my favorite name! It’s beautiful, and I think it’s very cute with sister [name_f]Layla[/name_f].
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is a close second though!

Thanks all for the opinions, and keep them coming! Once we decide this I’ll definitely be posting a poll on middle name options :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], but [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] got my vote. [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] isn’t bad, but it didn’t seem to fit as part of a sib set.