Which name would you be surprised if Mary_Rose didn’t use?

Bandwagon courtesy of @coolauntieviolet! Which name (girl, boy or both) would you be described if I didn’t use??

eliza or clara!

1 Like

I would also say [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], or [name_u]Rose[/name_u] (I think you said one time theres no chance your first daughter won’t be Rose)

1 Like

no chance was an exaggeration but it’s a name I’m very set on! Sorry, I know you don’t like it :joy: my current bf has a surname that makes it completely unusable, so I might need to think a bit more broadly

1 Like

Yes, yes you do, there are so many lovely names that have [name_u]Rose[/name_u] as a nickname, [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] is the first one that cones to mind.

1 Like

Definitely [name_u]Rose[/name_u], though I also associate you very strongly with [name_f]Bess[/name_f] and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] but I think my favourite [name_u]Rose[/name_u] variant is [name_f]Rosa[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]

I actually have a classmate named [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]! Very sweet girl, she has a sister named [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] or [name_u]Rose[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like