Which Name?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], we love all these names for our little girl but are having a hard time deciding between them! Any help would be great!

[name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]

Out of those 3, I’d pick [name_u]Riley[/name_u].
Mostly because [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] to me has always felt better as a middle name, and [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] is very gender-neutral, imo leaning more towards the masculine side, unless that’s what you’re going for.

In isolation, my favorite option is [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] but I would also consider flow with the surname. I also enjoy the [name_u]Reilly[/name_u] spelling.

I think [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is my favourite, meeting a little [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] would be adorable. Surname flow should be considered too (as pp mentioned)

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] would be my second choice (this spelling is my favourite), and I love [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] too but it is a little more masculine feeling - unless that’s what you’re going for and in that case I would put [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] at the top of the list

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] are my top picks and I’m torn! I think [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] is fresh and cool on a girl, but I also love [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] for the same reason. For me, it would probably come down to your surname. I slightly lean toward [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] because it is a little more unusual for a girl.

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] isn’t a bad name at all and I have liked it over the years. But, I think [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] feel a bit more special.

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] or [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] could work! Though I may suggest doing a more overtly feminine middle for any of these, a la [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] or [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] or [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] (not necessarily those names but you get my point).

Well…considering I’m not a fan of unisex/surnames for children
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] is all male to me.
[name_u]Riley[/name_u] is so very common these days.
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] was popular in the 1990’s, so it’s kind of dated already.

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] definitely

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is my favourite. [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] is okay. I’m not a fan of [name_u]Riley[/name_u] and it feels quite over-used.

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] 100%!

Definitely [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

I really love [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]!
[name_u]Riley[/name_u] I find a bit dated now and [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] leans more male for me.

Out of these three, [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is my favorite.
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u], although I think it could grow on me for a girl, really feels all boy.
[name_u]Riley[/name_u]–I’m not a fan of the [name_u]Kiley[/name_u], [name_f]Miley[/name_f], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] set and [name_u]Riley[/name_u] also feels a bit like a dog name.

I would actually love to meet a little [name_u]Quince[/name_u], with the nicknames [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_u]Quincy[/name_u]!