Which Name?

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl name to go with [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Azalea[/name_f] ([name_m]Zaley[/name_m]) [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleana[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (pronounced [name_f]El[/name_f]-ee-ah-nah) - should I use the spelling [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]/[name_f]Elliana[/name_f]?

Or any other suggestions.

tia xx

[name_f]Romilly[/name_f] is definitely my favorite!

W/[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] I really like [name_f]Alexia[/name_f]…I would like [name_f]Eleana[/name_f] better if it were spelled [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], but that’s just me. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]. I used to love [name_f]Alexia[/name_f] but worry about [name_f]Alexa[/name_f] with the Amazon echo etc. could get annoying at other people’s houses. Something small to consider. Good names. Always loved the name [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] too.

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] would go amazingly with [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]! I also love [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]!!

I like [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] the best!
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] I also like but seems more popular than [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]

I prefer [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] spelling, less likely to have pronunciation issues :slight_smile:

Another vote for [name_f]Romilly[/name_f]! So pretty and unexpected. The strong “l” sound connects nicely with the brother name without being matchy.

I really like [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliana[/name_f].

Well, this was tricky!

Here are my thoughts:

[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]-Cute, but way over done.

[name_f]Alexia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]-Meh. There have been way too many ‘[name_u]Alex[/name_u]’ names over the past 20 years. Seems tired.

[name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]-[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]. I like that it’s unique, & also just sweet & cheery sounding. I would be concerned about pronunciation issues though.

[name_f]Azalea[/name_f] ([name_m]Zaley[/name_m]) [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]-Aw, so pretty! Different too. I think it works well on any age, which is always a plus.

[name_f]Eleana[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (pronounced [name_f]El[/name_f]-ee-ah-nah) - should I use the spelling [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]/[name_f]Elliana[/name_f]?-For sure spell it [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]. It’s very pretty. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] names are popular though, but with good reason.

Sooooo, I guess I pick [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]. Great list though! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

Personally, I’m very tired of [name_u]Alex[/name_u] and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] names so I would skip [name_f]Alexia[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]. But that’s just personal preference, they’re both fine names.

I like classic [name_f]Zoe[/name_f], but it is very popular if that’s something you’re trying to avoid. [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] has sort of a surname vibe that I think works really well with [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]. And I love [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]!

I think [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] has a lot of spunk. Very sweet.