Which name?

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_u]Harlow[/name_u]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u]

What name would you choose from these & why?

I think I would choose [name_u]Blake[/name_u]! It’s classic, simple, and is a pretty ‘blank-slate’ name for me- I don’t connotate any major historical figures or emotions with it, so it has a lot of potential to grow with the personality of whoever was given it!

I like [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] best of these. I saw the name on a blog or instagram post or something once, and I found it quite charming, even if it’s nms. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] is my favourite for a girl! Also like [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] but I prefer it for a boy

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] and [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] are my favourites. Of the two, I’d choose the sweet, cool [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u].

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is sweet and spunky :slight_smile: I like [name_u]Blake[/name_u] too

I like [name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u]. Kind of leans a little masculine and surnamey and had a few nickname options.

I adore [name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u] - such a cool sound and vibe

1 Like

I love [name_u]Harlow[/name_u], it’s also on my list and I think it suits all genders very well and is therefore a great unisex choice

i would pick harlow! i think it’s a lovely, soft-sounding name.

i also like marlowe & blake, but i prefer them on boys

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is my favourite, but I really like all of them!

I really like Harlow, Marlowe and Kerrigan! Blake isn’t really my style - I prefer it on a boy.

If I had to choose, I’d likely go with Harlow (with Kerrigan a close second). I like that it’s got a sharper, more distinct sound than Marlowe, but still has that soft ending. I also think it looks cleaner spelling-wise. It sounds the most unisex to me, whereas Marlowe feels more feminine and Blake more masculine.

Kerrigan is really cool and has the most surnamey vibe. I also think it has the most nickname potential and is super spunky. I’ve met a couple girls with this name and it suited them really well. Honestly the only reason I chose Harlow over Kerrigan was personal preference. I like the softer sounds of Harlow more than the spunky, sporty vibe of Kerrigan. But Kerrigan is still a great choice! I really don’t think you could go wrong with either. They’d even make great siblings!

1 Like

I’d go with Blake; it’s very clean and cool!

I really like [name_u]Blake[/name_u]! It’s short, sweet, spunky, and errs on the modern side.

I would pick [name_u]Blake[/name_u] because it’s simple and elegant for a girl, love the way it sounds. [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] is also very lovely

[name_u]Harlow[/name_u] or [name_u]Blake[/name_u].

[name_f]My[/name_f] two favorites of this set are [name_u]Blake[/name_u] and [name_u]Harlow[/name_u]. I think I slightly favour [name_u]Harlow[/name_u].

Of these names, I think [name_u]Blake[/name_u] has historically been tied the most to boys, but celebrities like [name_u]Blake[/name_u] Lively, [name_u]Blake[/name_u] Perlman, etc have definitely made this name a lot more accessible for girls! Overall, I love [name_u]Blake[/name_u] because it feels so strong and evokes great imagery. I think it might be because it includes the word ‘lake’… :white_heart: :sweat_smile:

I appreciate [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] because of its soft and sweet sounds. Similar to [name_u]Blake[/name_u], great imagery! I think this name swings slightly more to the feminine side rather than the masculine side, so definitely accessible for a little girl.

[name_f]My[/name_f] issues with [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] and [name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u] are nothing major - [name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u] just reminds me instantly of [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] [name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u], but I grew up in the figure skating world so perhaps that wouldn’t be as heavy an association for someone outside of the skating community? [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] just feels strictly surname to me, and I prefer [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] for its more straightforward and simple appearance. :slight_smile:

I can’t decide and don’t have a gender option so I guess I need to pick one for both genders.

[name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u]

Cute nicks for both male and female if they ever wanted to go by nicks, tho I would stick to the full. It matches well with other surname sounding unisex names I like, so a sibset is possibke.

[name_u]Leighton[/name_u], [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], [name_u]Regan[/name_u], [name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u]

I might take [name_u]Regan[/name_u] out of that sibset so [name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u] had another nick option should be or she choose.

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]! I was just thinking about her this morning!! :revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u] is the one I like for a girl.