Which name?

Marlowe!! I think its great on a girl. I also like [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] for a girl but for me [name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u] is a boys name as is [name_u]Blake[/name_u] (my son is [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] so I can only see it as a boys name :joy: )

I love Blake!! It is unisex but also has a classic kind of vibe to it. I don’t know how but it does and I’m here for it.

[name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_u]Harlow[/name_u]. It has been growing on me recently.

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]!

I absolutely love [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] such a free spirited spunky name really happy in sound. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] features on my top names list I have the combination [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. Such a great name.

1 Like

For a girl, I’d probably pick [name_u]Harlow[/name_u]. [name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u] and [name_u]Blake[/name_u] lean boy to me and I just prefer [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] to the soundalike [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] for no good reason!

[name_u]Kerrigan[/name_u]! I like the bouncy rhythm of it and Celtic flair. Interesting that other berries are saying it reads masculine to them. Never would have guessed that.

It’s between [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] and [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] for me, but I especially like [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]! Such a lively, happy name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i would choose the perfect marlowe. i can’t explain why exactly, but there’s a mix of the gentle sound, the literary connection, and the balanced look - it’s just soft and gentle and dark, i adore it.