Which names do you like better?

See the results of this poll: Which names do you like best?

Respondents: 19 (This poll is closed)

• Jorja: 7 (37%)
  • Ashley: 6 (32%)
  • Calleigh: 6 (32%)

Although it has fallen out of style due to overuse, I still really like [name]Ashley[/name].
I prefer [name]Georgia[/name] to [name]Jorja[/name].

I think [name]Ashley[/name] [name]Ann[/name] is quite cute.

I also like [name]Ashley[/name] [name]Jean[/name], if you are looking at classic, short middle names.

[name]Georgia[/name] is lovely (not too keen on the [name]Jorja[/name] spelling though)

Second this comment.

I’m agreeing with the previous posters. [name]Ashley[/name] [name]Ann[/name] is great, as is [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lynn[/name], but not [name]Jorja[/name].

For [name]Ashley[/name] [name]Ann[/name], with the last name initial of “H”, do you think it’s funny/weird that her initials would be “AAH” and her monogram would be “AHA”?

I completely agree about [name]Georgia[/name]'s spelling. [name]Georgia[/name] is so classy. And [name]Gigi[/name] would be my nickname of choice, so cute for a little girl!

I voted [name]Jorja[/name], but that spelling is just really throwing me off! Please don’t use that spelling, [name]Georgia[/name] is the classic and the best way to go!
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] is also really great!
If you’re open to more suggestions, i really love [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Brooke[/name] as well, or even [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Brooklyn[/name] (which is actually on my name list!).
[name]Hope[/name] this helps!

I voted for [name]Jorja[/name], I am not usually one for alternative spellings but I kinda like the look of [name]Jorja[/name] vs [name]Georgia[/name]. I think that [name]Ashley[/name] has had it’s time in the spotlight and now it is sounding a little dated. I like [name]Callie[/name]/[name]Caly[/name] (I don’t like the [name]Calleigh[/name] spelling as much) as a nickname, doesn’t seem like enough on it’s own. [name]How[/name] about:
[name]Calista[/name]
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Calliope[/name]
[name]Calandra[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Piper[/name]

I also think (unless they are family names) that [name]Lynn[/name] and [name]Ann[/name] are a little boring for middle names. I think you are on the right track with [name]Piper[/name], or something similar, for the middle name.
Other names you might consder:
[name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Brielle[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Aubrey[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Sydney[/name]
[name]Hallie[/name]
[name]Brynn[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]

For [name]Ashley[/name] [name]Ann[/name], with the last name initial of “H”, do you think it’s funny/weird that her initials would be “AAH” and her monogram would be “AHA”?[/quote]

I would let initials bother me personally if they spelt SUX or BUM or COW or something, AAH would not be allowed in scabble, so I don’t think it is that big a deal!

I didnt vote for any. I would vote for [name]Georgia[/name], if it was spelt right. [name]Jorja[/name] looks butchered imo, infact I thought it said [name]Jorge[/name] at first. I didnt even realize it was [name]Georgia[/name] right away. [name]Georgia[/name] is a lovely classical name, and the nn [name]Gigi[/name] would cute. [name]Ashley[/name] is very 80’s, I went to school with 30+ Ashleys. [name]Calleigh[/name] is okay, but again I dont like the spelling. [name]Callie[/name] or even [name]Callee[/name] would be far better.