Which names do you prefer ?

[name]Brielle[/name] - I seem to be the only one, but I really like [name]Brielle[/name]. I know a few people who have little [name]Brielle[/name]'s, and I’ve always thought it was a cute name.
[name]Eliana[/name] - I love [name]Eliana[/name]. I would say this is my first vote.
[name]Liliana[/name] - Now, even though it’s similar to [name]Eliana[/name], I’m not as much a fan of [name]Liliana[/name]. I don’t hate it, but I do prefer [name]Eliana[/name].
[name]Lauren[/name] - It’s okay, but it’s probably my least favourite on your list.

• [name]Lauren[/name] is a nice, classic choice. It’s also #30 in 2008. Have you thought of [name]Laurel[/name]? (#985)
  • I do like [name]Brielle[/name], but I do agree with other posters that [name]Gabrielle[/name] is cuter, even if you do have a nephew named [name]Gabriel[/name]. What we name kids and what we call them can be different. You can call her [name]Brielle[/name] all you want!
  • [name]Liliana[/name] is gorgeous. [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Liliana[/name]…
  • [name]Eliana[/name] is a bit weird to me. No offense intended.

[name]Claire[/name] is very classy for a first or middle name.