Which of these Anna names?

I’ve always loved the idea of having a little girl named [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Whether that’s her name, or a nickname. My husband thankfully is on board with names with [name_f]Anna[/name_f] in them. Here’s what we’ve got so far.

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - His favorite. I dont mind [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], but that’s the characters name in 50 Shades of [name_u]Grey[/name_u], and I don’t want people to think my daughter is named after her.

[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_f]Annalisa[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_u]Lee[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - His other favorite.

[name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] (middle name undecided) - My favorite, since I wouldn’t have to make it her nickname.

Opinions? Suggestions on other names that could work are welcome, but he’s already vetoed [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Annika[/name_f].

I wish to recommend [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] because of the obvious [name_f]Anna[/name_f]- and because [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is just so adorable. However, I doubt that her friends at school later on would call her [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] if her name is [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]. I would go with [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

That would be cute, but we know a girl named [name_f]Beth[/name_f] and she’s the most obnoxious person I know. So I dont think I’d be able to get used to that. lol

[name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is beautiful as a first name. My second favourite is [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], but it doesn’t flow very well with [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is great, and if you were calling her [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f], the association wouldn’t matter. I don’t care for [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_u]Lee[/name_u] at all, it seems so blah next to the others (the [name_u]Lee[/name_u] just seems so redundant) and has the potential to sound like something unpleasant.

Either [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] or [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]. I wouldn’t worry about the tie to the 50 Shades of [name_u]Grey[/name_u] character, I feel like that franchise died out SO quick.

I would opt for [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [middle name] or [name_f]Annalisa[/name_f]/[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] “[name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]”! I met an adorable little toddler named [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] years ago, and her name has still stuck to me to this day. I just keep picturing her and the name makes me so happy! Which is ironic, because I don’t really love [name_f]Anna[/name_f] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] on their own (though I do love [name_f]Annie[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], and lots of [name_f]Anna[/name_f] variants). I think something like [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] would be darling!

[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is beautiful.

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is beautiful. I personally would not use a hyphen. I would not worry about the character, people know girls/women named [name_f]Anna[/name_f] or [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

I feel like [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] is SOO beautiful!

I’d suggest [name_f]Anika[/name_f]/[name_f]Annika[/name_f], it could also be the full name for a little [name_f]Anna[/name_f] or [name_f]Annie[/name_f]

What about [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Surname ([name_f]Anna[/name_f] first name, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] middle name). And just go by both names? I have a friend [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] Surname ([name_f]Mary[/name_f] her first name, [name_f]Grace[/name_f] her middle name). She goes by both her first and middle name. I prefer it without the hyphen.

My favorite would be [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] Middle Surname if you prefer the hyphen.

It’s such a beautiful name!

I like [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ([name_m]How[/name_m] do you pronounce this? I say A-na-STAH-cee-ah) or [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Anneli[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

I would go with [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (don’t worry about 50 shades of grey, I think more of the Russian princess!) or [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] which just sounds so sweet.

I would just use [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] since thats what you love. I know a girl named [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] whose parents wanted her to be [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]-[name_f]May[/name_f] and it never stuck and her mum is really upset about it and wishes she had just stuck with [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]-[name_f]May[/name_f].

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is beautiful!

Thanks for all the replies, everyone! I’m feeling better about the possibility of using [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]. I think it’ll come down to [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], or [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f].

My favourite is [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. It sounds glamorous and feminine without being too froufrou. I wouldn’t worry about the Fifty Shades association either- I didn’t think of it until you mentioned it, and by the time your daughter is at school it would be mostly forgotten anyways. I love creative/not-as-obvious nicknames that still make sense like [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] for [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f].

[name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] would be my second choice. I would spell it with a hyphen so people don’t assume that [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is her middle name and just call her [name_f]Anna[/name_f].

I love the name [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], but don’t think it flows as well with [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

I’m not really a fan of [name_f]Annalisa[/name_f], [name_f]Annika[/name_f] or [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_u]Lee[/name_u].

Other suggestions: [name_f]Annabel/name_f, [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f], [name_f]Antonia[/name_f]

I was thinking the same thing about [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] not flowing well. I think we’ve decided to just go with [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Now to think of some middle names!

Btw, his sisters name is [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f]. Never would have thought of [name_f]Anna[/name_f] as a nn for that.