• Baby: 0 (0%)
  • Cupid: 0 (0%)
  • Innocent: 3 (10%)
  • Jem: 7 (23%)
  • Kiss: 0 (0%)
  • Phoenix: 13 (42%)
  • Unique: 1 (3%)
  • Valentine: 6 (19%)

I don’t think most people would use [name]Cupid[/name] or [name]Baby[/name] in the first place, though one of my friends’ cousin has a baby named “[name]Baby[/name]” and I couldn’t believe it at first. [name]Pheonix[/name], in my opinion, is the best name out of those. . . . Kiss and everything else was too . . . I don’t know, non-namish, if you know what I mean. . . .
Sorry, but. . . . shrugs :slight_smile: !!

I like [name]Valentine[/name]… I think that’s actually a relatively normal choice, especially for people of Dutch/Swedish and Hispanic origins ([name]Valentin[/name] is the Swedish form, pron. Vull-EN-tin). I have a Hispanic neighbor named [name]Valentine[/name] who pronounces his name [name]Val[/name]-en-TEEN. Personally I would go with [name]Valentin[/name].

[name]Phoenix[/name] is another pretty normal one. What I think is weird is when I hear it on a girl. :confused:

And [name]Innocent[/name], I voted for because I was browsing through a family history book for the family I nannied for and they had names such as [name]Innocent[/name], [name]Happy[/name], and my favorite weird one – Submit – very frequently back in the 1600s and 1700s. Yes, the book went back that far. :slight_smile:

wt sum weird names!

Haha on emy friends has a friend named [name]Unique[/name]!

I chose [name]Innocent[/name] and [name]Phoenix[/name]. (: [name]Innocent[/name] is sort of a guilty pleasure for me, though I prefer not to admit it. xD And [name]Phoenix[/name] is overall more normal, though I’m all for crazy names. But it depends. Best of luck!