Which of these combinations is your favorite?

See the results of this poll: Favorite Girl Combination

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Amara Violette : 5 (13%)
  • Adalind Meike : 1 (3%)
  • Audrey Delphinia : 1 (3%)
  • Beatrix Lyra : 4 (10%)
  • Freyja Hermione : 6 (15%)
  • Gemma Viviane : 4 (10%)
  • Helen Rosalind : 3 (8%)
  • Katarina Beatrice : 1 (3%)
  • Lilith Seraphine/Lilith Rebekah : 5 (13%)
  • Lydia Primrose: 10 (25%)

My favorites of the first names are [name_f]Helen[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]. My favorites of the middles are [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]. I voted for Freyja [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] because it is the nicest combo, also Freyja is quite beautiful.

My favorites of your combos are [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] and [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is a great combo. Beautiful and spunky. My next choice would be Freyja [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Margot[/name_f] (though not [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]) and [name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] is lovely though I prefer the flow of [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f].

I voted for [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f], for while I have never been particularly one for either name on its own, together they make a simply sublime combo that is definitely more than the sum of its parts.

I’m still living [name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]!