Which of these do you prefer?

See the results of this poll: Which name is best?

Respondents: 65 (This poll is closed)

• Annora nn Annie and Leopold nn Leo : 24 (34%)
  • Evangeline nn Annie and Leopold nn Leo : 21 (30%)
  • Annabel nn Annie and Leopold nn Leo : 22 (31%)
  • Other–please post below: 3 (4%)

I like [name]Annora[/name] best - after [name]Annora[/name], I’d say just plain [name]Anne[/name], which I think sounds classier than [name]Annabel[/name]. [name]Evangeline[/name] would be at the bottom for me - too much name, too heavy. Good luck. :slight_smile:

[name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Leopold[/name]. [name]Evangeline[/name] is lovely.

I voted for [name]Evangeline[/name]! Good luck!

I like [name]Anneliese[/name] (spelled however you want) with [name]Leopold[/name]. I like all of your choices though! I think that [name]Anneliese[/name] fits the somewhat aristoctratic taste that [name]Leopold[/name] has, but out of your choices I think that I would choose [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Anabelle[/name], then [name]Annora[/name].

Argh, I’m torn! I voted [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] because I just can’t decide. I like [name]Annabel[/name] better with [name]Leopold[/name]/[name]Leo[/name], but I really love the meaning of [name]Evangeline[/name]. [name]Evangeline[/name] is seen as quite religious to some–would that put you off? If so, [name]Annabel[/name] might be the better choice… Or maybe, like me, you like the religious aspect of [name]Evangeline[/name]? If so, maybe that would be the better choice. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Annora[/name] and [name]Leopold[/name] sounds the best, but I also like [name]Andorra[/name] and [name]Leopold[/name]

I love [name]Annora[/name] & [name]Leopold[/name] together, gorgeous!

Wow! Thanks for all the feedback! I had no idea people would like [name]Annora[/name]. I think it has sort of the same feel as [name]Leopold[/name] personally but so does [name]Evangeline[/name] I think. [name]Ash[/name] I am not super found of the religious aspect of [name]Evangeline[/name], but am so drawn to the name!

I see [name]Anneliese[/name] as suggested a few times. Not sure I’m a fan of it or not. I don’t like the name [name]Elise[/name] and it has the same feel to me. Also, as my previous posts I don’t really like the An sound of [name]Ann[/name]. Other ideas or feedback?

I love [name]Annora[/name] - its great with [name]Leopold[/name].

I voted for [name]Annora[/name] and [name]Leopold[/name], but I’d use [name]Anna[/name] as the nn instead of [name]Annie[/name].

I love the name [name]Leopold[/name]!

I prefer [name]Annora[/name]. [name]Annabel[/name] is okay, and [name]Evangeline[/name] is a bit of a stretch, imo.

What do you mean bit of a stretch, to have [name]Annie[/name] as a nn or as a sibset with [name]Leopold[/name] or…

I made the mistake of saying the name [name]Annora[/name] to my mother and she basically said it’s awful. Back to the drawing board.