Which of these for boy #3?

Big brothers are [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m].

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m], [name_m]Eliseo[/name_m], [name_m]Adriano[/name_m], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_m]Marcelo[/name_m], or [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]?

1 Like

[name_m]Eliseo[/name_m] is my favorite, but I might go with [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] or [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] so all three names have a different ending. Idk if that’s important to you, it wouldn’t bea huge factor for me. I like all your options!

I think [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] goes the best with [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]!

Yes, I have thought the same about [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] because of the endings. I think [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] is our current front runner. We like [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Oisin[/name_m]. Also considering [name_m]Rafaele[/name_m].

1 Like

I love [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] with the older brothers’ names!

[name_m]Eliseo[/name_m] is my favorite!!! i love the sound and flow with your other boys names

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]!

I adore Raphael!!

[name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], and [name_m]Eliseo[/name_m] is a fab sibset!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Eliseo[/name_m] and [name_m]Adriano[/name_m] for you. [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] is also really nice

Adriano (nn Rio), Sebastian and Lorenzo is stunning

Definitely [name_m]Eliseo[/name_m]! It’s so cute, and fits well with brothers [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m]

I love Raphael!!

I like [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]! I think that matches nicely with [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] fits perfectly!

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] or [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] for me, both for very well with [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] & [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and have great nickname opportunities!

[name_f]My[/name_f] picks:

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_m]Eliseo[/name_m]
[name_m]Adriano[/name_m]
[name_m]Marcelo[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] fits perfectly. It’s such a great name, so romantic, and I like that it has a different ending to your sons’ names. The perfectionist in me would personally be bothered by having two boys with Italian, ‘o’ ending names and one with an ‘n’ ending. [name_u]Or[/name_u], with [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], it would bother me that [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] is the only ‘o’ ending name, the only Italian name, and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] both end in ‘n’. Anyway, these issues may not bother you. Irrespective of them I would have chosen [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]. I do also really like [name_m]Marcelo[/name_m] and [name_m]Eliseo[/name_m] though and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is a solid classic that would fit in well.

Raphael!!!

[name_m]Adriano[/name_m] or [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] get my vote