Which Of These Girls Names Do You Prefer?

I cannot for the life of me figure out my top, top names :frowning:

I really like [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Lillian[/name] from your signature line :slight_smile:

From your signature line, I like [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Alice[/name]

i [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Ramona[/name] so very much. It has a lot of potential nicknames and it’s beautiful and strong and pretty timeless.
[name]Alice[/name] is pretty too. It’s so classic but not boring at all.
[name]Violet[/name], [name]Lillian[/name] and [name]Maggie[/name] to me are very soft and girly in a quiet flowery way which isn’t my taste, but a lot of the most popular and well-loved names fit into this category.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Henry[/name], [name]Jude[/name], [name]Violet[/name], and [name]Lillian[/name] from your list! I’m sure you can see why, though, when you see my signature. :slight_smile:

All your choices are fabulous, though!

Good luck!

I really like [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Ramona[/name]. [name]Lillian[/name] sounds ugly and frumpy to me, plus [name]Lily[/name] is so popular. [name]Maggie[/name] is a nn, not a full name, imo. [name]Alice[/name] is quite pretty.

Good luck :slight_smile:

[name]Alice[/name] is my favorite. [name]Ramona[/name] and [name]Lillian[/name] I feel neutral about, but would give an edge to [name]Ramona[/name]. I dislike [name]Maggie[/name] and [name]Violet[/name].

My favorite is [name]Violet[/name].

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]!