Which of these names best fits this sibset for our baby #9?

Jude [name_u]River[/name_u] or [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u]

1 Like

Yes, I like the idea of this baby having his own initial. It is easier for calendaring, chore charts, marking water bottles, etc. We have [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] and [name_m]Jiles[/name_m] and do [name_u]Jo[/name_u] and Ji for them. Could do Ju if it was [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. We are not Jewish and I don’t know the connection with [name_m]Cohen[/name_m]… :woman_shrugging:??

Thank you for your suggestions!

I am loving everyone’s comments and ideas!!

1 Like

If you click on the name [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] and read the nameberry entry it sheds a little light! Basically it’s a Jewish royalty name and it can be considered offensive by some to use it.

1 Like

I think [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] fits the best!

Beckett [name_u]Cruz[/name_u]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Duke[/name_u]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Kai[/name_u] or [name_m]Felix[/name_m] would be perfect. Sweet Tweet is pretty great too :wink:

1 Like

This thread explains a little more about [name_m]Cohen[/name_m]:

https://forum.nameberry.com/t/cohen/345766

1 Like

Sawyer [name_u]Cruz[/name_u]
[name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_u]Golden[/name_u]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]

1 Like

Felix or [name_u]Jude[/name_u]

1 Like

I like [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u]. It goes together so well.

1 Like

I think [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is great!

1 Like

As much as I love Sweet Tweet, I don’t think it will grow into adult hood with your new LO. :wink:

On a more serious note, I like [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] or [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] for your little boy.

2 Likes

Sawyer strikes me a bit close to [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] and [name_u]River[/name_u] a bit close to [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is my favourite for you, [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] would be my second choice. Your children have beautiful names!

1 Like

I would strongly advise you against using [name_m]Cohen[/name_m], as there are many who would find it offensive/inappropriate. I think [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] would go really well with your other children’s names! I like [name_m]Felix[/name_m], too! Congrats on baby #9!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite from your list is [name_u]Jude[/name_u] very closely followed by [name_u]River[/name_u]. I also really like [name_u]Kai[/name_u] & [name_u]Archer[/name_u]. I kind of think that [name_u]Jude[/name_u] fits in really well too. [name_u]Kai[/name_u] is a little close to [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. [name_u]River[/name_u] jus seems a little hippie-ish w/your crew, but it doesn’t not fit. And [name_u]Archer[/name_u] is really cute to fit in!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like [name_u]Beckett[/name_u], [name_u]Duke[/name_u], or [name_u]Archer[/name_u]! And like others have said, all your kids names are gorgeous!

1 Like

[name_m]How[/name_m] about…

[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m]
[name_u]Cruz[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]

I am not a fan of names that are “things” or professions, especially not as a first name so [name_u]Archer[/name_u] and [name_u]Duke[/name_u] aren’t my style. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though [name_u]River[/name_u] is also technically a thing, at least it brings to mind a peaceful mental image of nature. On that note though - how about [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] as a first name?

To be honest, and do NOT mean this in a rude way whatsoever, just an honest reaction…I really don’t like the idea of naming a child [name_u]Golden[/name_u] for a few reasons. It makes me think of [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retriever the dog breed, but also there is some kind of hidden implication in the name, it’s an adjective. In my mind it’s similar to naming your child Fantastic, or Friendly, or Courageous. It makes me think of Mad Libs. I hear [name_u]Golden[/name_u] and I think of it being a descriptor to a product of some sort. I can totally get behind people who like names I don’t like but when I truly think a name is something that will get a person made fun of I want to explain why. Sorry :anguished:

1 Like

I would say my favorites would be [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]Beckett[/name_u], and [name_u]Archer[/name_u]! I think they all go really well with your sibset!!!

1 Like

I like [name_u]River[/name_u] best. Cool, easy to pronounce, and goes with your other children well.

1 Like

I’m thinking [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Archer[/name_u] gets my vote. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jude and [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] are my favs for you.

Jude [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Cruz[/name_u]

1 Like