Which of these names do you like (or not like)

Sometimes I feel like I look at so many names that I am not sure if I like them or not. Let me know what your thoughts are on these names. We don’t know if we are having a boy or a girl, so there are some of both. We have a son named [name]Easton[/name], so we want the name to work with that name too. If you have any new suggestions let me know. Thanks for the advise :slight_smile:

Girls:
[name]Aidyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Crosby[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Micah[/name] [name]August[/name]
Fynleigh [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Sutton[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

Boys:
Jhett [name]William[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Zane[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Sutton[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Crosby[/name] [name]William[/name]

[name]Aidyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - nms for a girl and for a boy it should be spelled [name]Aiden[/name]
[name]Crosby[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - could be cute. Not usually my style but I can see the appeal. I would probably choose a middle name that had a different ending - [name]Crosby[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Crosby[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Crosby[/name] [name]Abigail[/name], [name]Crosby[/name] [name]Louise[/name], [name]Crosby[/name] [name]Violet[/name], [name]Crosby[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Micah[/name] [name]August[/name] - I like [name]Micah[/name] for a girl but I would choose a decidedly feminine middle instead of combining two unisex names
Fynleigh [name]Marie[/name] - I prefer it spelled [name]Finley[/name].
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - Although I know girls are using this name, I don’t see it as feminine at all. If I knew two children named [name]Evan[/name] and [name]Easton[/name] I would think they were brothers. Actually, I would suggest [name]Evan[/name] for you if it is a boy as I think the pair is cute.
[name]Sutton[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - really like this for you

Boys:
Jhett [name]William[/name] - prefer [name]Jett[/name] spelling. [name]Jett[/name] and [name]Easton[/name] would be cute brothers
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Charles[/name] - really, really like this, my favorite
[name]Zane[/name] [name]William[/name] - cute, another good choice
[name]Sutton[/name] [name]Charles[/name] - I prefer it for a girl
[name]Crosby[/name] [name]William[/name] - ok

My favorites for a girl: [name]Sutton[/name], [name]Micah[/name], [name]Crosby[/name]
My favorites for a boy: [name]Hudson[/name], [name]Zane[/name], [name]Evan[/name]

Of all the above names, the first name I really love is [name]Hudson[/name], as long as it’s for a boy. I also love the middle names [name]William[/name] and [name]Charles[/name].

Okay, I’ll start with the names I [name]DON[/name]'T like, as there are a few on your list that I really dislike. Sorry. These are [name]Crosby[/name] (I esp dislike for a girl, but don’t like it for a boy either), Fynleigh (I esp dislike this spelling), Jhett (the worst, imo), and [name]Zane[/name].

From your list for girls, my favs are [name]Aidyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Sutton[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. I prefer [name]Sutton[/name] [name]Rose[/name] because I think the [name]Aidyn[/name] spelling looks funny. I agree with PP who said that [name]Evan[/name] feels like a boy’s name. I also agree that [name]Micah[/name] would need a feminine MN.

From your list for boys, I like [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Sutton[/name], but I prefer [name]Hudson[/name].

Girls:
[name]Micah[/name] [name]August[/name] - both names are adorable, but i’m not sure about the combo (see suggestions below)
Fynleigh [name]Marie[/name] - I like [name]Finley[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - my favorite of your girl combos…cute!
[name]Sutton[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - my second favorite. Very strong

[name]How[/name] about…
[name]August[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Autry[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Sinclair[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Micah[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

Boys:
Jhett [name]William[/name]… I like [name]Jett[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Rhett[/name] [name]William[/name]!
[name]Sutton[/name] [name]Charles[/name] - very strong, my favorite of your options

[name]How[/name] about…
[name]Gable[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Rhett[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Hamilton[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Autry[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Willem[/name] [name]Charles[/name]

We don’t really have the same style but the names I like best are…

Girls:

Boys:
[name]Crosby[/name] [name]William[/name]

Girls:
[name]Aidyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - too much of a boy’s name
[name]Crosby[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - don’t like at all
[name]Micah[/name] [name]August[/name] - cute!
Fynleigh [name]Marie[/name] - it’s ok
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - way too much of a boy’s name - what about Evania?
[name]Sutton[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - cute!

It seems like you are going for the unisex/tomboy names for the girl, right?

Boys:
Jhett [name]William[/name] - prefer the [name]Jett[/name] spelling
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Charles[/name] - like this the most
[name]Zane[/name] [name]William[/name] - nms
[name]Sutton[/name] [name]Charles[/name] - prefer it as a girl’s name
[name]Crosby[/name] [name]William[/name] -don’t like at all.

I like [name]Micah[/name] and [name]Sutton[/name] for the girl, and [name]Jett[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name] for the boy.

Girls:
[name]Aidyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name]: [name]Aiden[/name] is a trendy boys’ name to me, and part of the -aden trend ([name]Aiden[/name]/[name]Ayden[/name]/[name]Brayden[/name]/[name]Braden[/name]/[name]Cayden[/name]/[name]Hayden[/name], etc.) I’m also not a fan of yooneek spellings, which will sentence your child to a lifetime of having to correct people’s spelling.

[name]Crosby[/name] [name]Marie[/name]: I can only see [name]Crosby[/name] on a boy, and I think of [name]Crosby[/name], Stills & [name]Nash[/name].

[name]Micah[/name] [name]August[/name]: [name]Micah[/name] is a boys’ name to me (I love it on a boy)…I do love [name]August[/name], though.

Fynleigh [name]Marie[/name]: See [name]Aidyn[/name]. (The leigh ending reminds me of the aley meganame trend…[name]Bayleigh[/name]/[name]Bailey[/name]/[name]Cayleigh[/name]/[name]Caylee[/name]/[name]Haylee[/name]/[name]Hayleigh[/name]/[name]Haley[/name]/Jayleigh/, etc. [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name] wrote a blog on the topic:
https://nameberry.com/blog/2009/04/07/the-million-baby-name/

[name]Evan[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: It’s too much of a boys’ name to me, and while I love [name]Rose[/name] as a first name, it’s the #1 middle name for girls now, so it feels a bit like a filler.

You may also like [name]Eden[/name] or [name]Everly[/name].

[name]Sutton[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: I can see this on a girl, because it reminds me of the Broadway star [name]Sutton[/name] [name]Foster[/name]. This is my favorite of your choices, but then again, it has the same ending as your son’s name.

Boys:
Jhett [name]William[/name]: Yooneek spellings simply look misspelled to me (at first, I honestly thought this was a typo), and I honestly can’t see a professional adult with a name spelled this way. I think that [name]Jett[/name] is unique enough on its own.

[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Charles[/name]: I think this is very handsome…

[name]Zane[/name] [name]William[/name]: I think this is great, too.

[name]Sutton[/name] [name]Charles[/name]: I can see this on a boy…

[name]Crosby[/name] [name]William[/name]: I can better see [name]Crosby[/name] on a boy than a girl, but I still think of the group [name]Crosby[/name], Stills & [name]Nash[/name].

I posted this on another thread, but you may also like:

[name]Ashby[/name]
[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Auden[/name]
[name]Ainsley[/name]
[name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Connelly[/name]
[name]Carlin[/name]
[name]Darien[/name]
[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
Isaly
[name]Linden[/name]
[name]Marlo[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Quincy[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
Silsby
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Sheridan[/name]
[name]Tierney[/name]
[name]Willoughby[/name]

Boys:

[name]Abbott[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name] (nn [name]Finn[/name])
[name]Grady[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Kellan[/name]
[name]Lawson[/name]
[name]Miller[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Shepherd[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Wilson[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Walker[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I am agreeing with many posters about the weird spelling i don’t like it at all. I also dislike boys names for girls. Although [name]Marie[/name] and rose are very nice names unless your specifically honoring someone I wouldn’t use them as mn since there are [name]WAY[/name] too common.

Girls: I choose rose as a first name.

Boys: all the below names are very nice
[name]Jett[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Sutton[/name] [name]Charles[/name]

Girls:
[name]Aidyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Crosby[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Micah[/name] [name]August[/name]
Fynleigh [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

All of these names, with the exception of perhaps [name]Evan[/name], if seen without their mn’s would make me think of a boy.

I really dislike the spelling of Fynleigh. [name]Crosby[/name] and [name]Micah[/name] are strictly boys names to me.

On the other hand, all of your boys names sound lovely.

I’M NOT THE BEST [name]PERSON[/name] AT DECIDING ON NAMES, BUT IF IT HELPS,
TRY:
[name]Charleston[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

[name]Sutton[/name] [name]Michael[/name]