Which of these names? WDYT?

Willbert
[name_m]Frasier[/name_m]
[name_m]Truett[/name_m]
[name_m]Maclean[/name_m]
Linford

out of those name, the only one I like is [name_m]Truett[/name_m]. The others feel too stuffy to me, personally

Willbert — Not a fan. It sounds like a made-up version of [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_m]Robert[/name_m]. I think [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] is a handsome combo, or the underused [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m], which has a great meaning! Both can use the nn [name_m]Will[/name_m].

[name_m]Frasier[/name_m] — I think the TV show is the first thing that will pop into most adults minds, but for a kid? It works. [name_m]Peers[/name_m] will not know about the show and it is pretty handsome. I slightly prefer the original spelling, [name_m]Fraser[/name_m]. It’s only real nn potential is [name_u]Ray[/name_u]/[name_u]Rae[/name_u], so that’s something to consider.

[name_m]Truett[/name_m] — [name_u]LOVE[/name_u]! [name_m]Truett[/name_m] is my favorite from your list by a long shot. I love -ett names ([name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_m]Rhett[/name_m], [name_u]Brett[/name_u], etc.) so [name_m]Truett[/name_m] just makes me swoon.

[name_m]Maclean[/name_m] — [name_m]How[/name_m] are you saying this? I vastly prefer the “ma-clayn” pronuncation versus the “ma-clean.” However, I don’t care for it as a FN. Maybe the nn [name_u]Lane[/name_u] makes it usable, but I think it’s better as a MN if it’s something you really love.

Linford — Total last name. I can’t imagine it as a FN. [name_m]Clifford[/name_m], [name_m]Lyndon[/name_m], and [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] all have the same vibe and seem much more usable, imo.

In order of preference:
[name_m]Truett[/name_m]
[name_m]Frasier[/name_m]
[name_m]Maclean[/name_m]
Linford
Willbert

[name_m]Truett[/name_m] only.

[name_m]Frasier[/name_m] and [name_m]Truett[/name_m] are my faves :slight_smile:

[name_m]Truett[/name_m] is my favorite. If Linford was [name_m]Ford[/name_m] that would be my top choice. [name_f]Adore[/name_f] [name_m]Ford[/name_m].

[name_m]Frasier[/name_m] gets my vote

[name_m]Frasier[/name_m] is my favorite.

I really like [name_m]Frasier[/name_m] and [name_m]Truett[/name_m].

The only name I like is [name_m]Truett[/name_m].