Which of these two family names?

I think I’ve FINALLY settled into my [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] combo–[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]!–but I’m trying to decide on a family name to pair with him. I think I’ve got it down to two options–which do you prefer?

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

Thanks, Berries!

I prefer if with [name_m]Jack[/name_m].

Beautiful combination! If both family names are equal in terms of whom to honor, I would choose [name_u]James[/name_u].

As much as I adore [name_u]James[/name_u], I think the combination of [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is fantastic.

I prefer [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m].

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] has better flow

I like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], but they’re both great names!

Both are gorgeous, but I prefer [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m].

I love the freshness of [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m].

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is spunkier, a bit more adventurous and fun sounding. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is more classic, a bookish, softer vibe. You can’t go wrong with either one but for me, I’d choose [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m].

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is beautiful, such a woodsy and adventurous combo! I agree with the previous posters that the boyish [name_m]Jack[/name_m] complements this perfectly, and rounds the name off well.

I think [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] has better flow but they are both nice!

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is my favorite of the two. The harsher -ck sound at the end of the softer [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is really pleasant!

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is seriously perfect! Handsome, soft, sweet, and adventurous. I love it!! ([name_u]James[/name_u] sounds great too, but I definitely prefer [name_m]Jack[/name_m]!)

I prefer [name_u]James[/name_u]. It flows better/sounds less choppy to me.

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is so smooth and handsome :slight_smile:

I prefer the short sound of the ‘a’ [name_m]Jack[/name_m] with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] as opposed to the longer ‘a’ in [name_u]James[/name_u].

I like the [name_u]James[/name_u] combo.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]! It sounds daring and a little bit mischievous.

I like [name_u]James[/name_u] better.