Which of these two names has the more sunny disposition?

Which of these two sounds has the more sunny disposition in your opinion - [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] or [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]? :slight_smile:

I love both! I’d say [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is the sunnier though:)

[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]! I love both names, though :slight_smile:

[name_u]Eloise[/name_u], but admittedly I am not a [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] fan.

I think [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]!

A vote for [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] here!

[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] feels brighter and warmer to me, so she gets my vote.

Definitely [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]! I’d consider [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] a darker, heavier name.

I associate [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] with eyelids which is obviously a dark thing. So my vote is [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]!!

[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]!!!

[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] for sure! I picture a girl playing in a sunny meadow. [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], I see a girl in cream in an old fasioned room by a piano. To me [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is an old fashioned but a sunny, happy name, [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] reminds me of a [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u] character, reserved, polite and lady like.

To be totally honest I think neither of them have a sunny disposition! They are both “play it cool” names. And they are both beautiful, but I prefer [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] in the middle spot unless one is [name_m]French[/name_m]! [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] in the middle almost always compliments a name in front of it.

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is my favourite. It has more interesting sounds. [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is a name that I think can sound sentimental and awkward.

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is very beautiful.

[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]! [name_m]Just[/name_m] saying the name out loud makes me smile.