Which of these would you choose?

See the results of this poll: Which girl name?

Respondents: 14 (This poll is closed)

• Mabel Jane: 8 (57%)
  • Frances Amelia: 6 (43%)

I love [name]Mabel[/name], so my vote went to [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. I think it’s adorable! I do like [name]Frances[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] though too, both are really pretty, classic names. I also like the nickname [name]Frankie[/name]. I’m just currently loving [name]Mabel[/name] and since my partner doesn’t like it I have to vicariously enjoy it through others, haha :slight_smile:

I would choose [name]Frances[/name] [name]Amelia[/name], but I would call her, well, actually I would call her [name]Frances[/name]. But, if I did want to call her by a nickname, I would choose [name]Francie[/name] ([name]France[/name]-EE) rather than the masculine [name]Frankie[/name].

I love [name]Mabel[/name] and [name]Frances[/name]! Have you considered [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]? ([name]Just[/name] thought I’d mention it…) :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Mabel[/name]… [name]LOVE[/name] IT!

thanks all for your input!

i do like [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Amelia[/name], which was my first choice, but then [name]Frances[/name] came into the picture and I really can’t decide!

Would it help to know her big sister is [name]Poppy[/name]? I like that both [name]Mabel[/name] and [name]Frances[/name] aren’t matchy with [name]Poppy[/name], do you think one is more suitable though?

I’m trying to imagine both names on a baby/girl/woman… this is a tough choice! Maybe i have to wait until i meet her.

she will probably have blond hair and light eyes…

Awe, [name]Poppy[/name] with [name]Mabel[/name] or [name]Frances[/name] is so adorable!!! Too cute! :slight_smile: [name]Do[/name] one of the names sound better with your last name?