Which of these would you MOST and LEAST like to be named?

these are my top favorites! Thanks! Please feel free to explain why.

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f]
[name_f]Jenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_u]Saige[/name_u]

2 Likes

Most: [name_f]Maya[/name_f] or [name_f]Molly[/name_f]! I like both names and just think they would fit me well.

Least: [name_u]Saige[/name_u] - I’ve never been a fan of this name, it just doesn’t appeal to me.

Most: Saige, but spelled Sage. I like how it’s unisex, easy to spell, easy to pronounce, and from nature

Least: Jenna - it just feels kinda basic and boring? admittedly though, none of these names are really my style

Most: [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Molly[/name_f]

Most: Jenna. I like the nickname Jenny (although it is rather dated) and I bet you could even get Jinny at a stretch.

Least: Molly. I’ve never been particularly fond of Molly, although she is a nice name.

Most: [name_f]Brynn[/name_f], I just love it. I think it would suit me really well, it’s cutesy but strong, and it has a bit of southern flair. I also like [name_f]Kate[/name_f], I like it’s simplicity. [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Molly[/name_f], and I like my name.

Least: [name_u]Saige[/name_u] & [name_f]Maya[/name_f] are tied. For [name_u]Saige[/name_u], I don’t really have a reason, it’s just not for me. And for [name_f]Maya[/name_f], I also don’t really have a reason, it’s nice, but I wouldn’t want to have it as my name.

Most like: Maya- I just really like the lovely sound of the name
Least like: Molly or Brynn because i have had dogs in my family with those names

Most: [name_f]Maya[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Jenna[/name_f]

I’d most like to be named [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]! Sweet but strong. I think I’d least like to be called [name_f]Jenna[/name_f]. Nothing wrong with it, just feels a bit meh

i would most like to be called saige - i really like it, and i think it would suit me! i’d least like to be maya, because i know a lot of them, and it doesn’t sparkle at all for me. i would also prefer not to be jenna, because i’m not a huge fan of the sound of it.

Most [name_f]Kate[/name_f], Least [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

Least to most with reasonings:

[name_u]Saige[/name_u]- the spelling, as someone whose lived the life of needing to always spell my name out for people, I can say I wouldn’t be a fan of being, “Sage with an I.”

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]- blends in with all the other Eli-/Ellie- and -ana/-anna names.

[name_f]Jenna[/name_f]- feels kinda sorta dated? Like all my friends would have aunts called [name_f]Jenny[/name_f] or [name_f]Jenna[/name_f].

[name_f]Molly[/name_f]- this isn’t a bad name at all and I think I would like having this name, but I might wish a had something a little less cutesy to fall back on (and the right middle name would totally resolve that potential hang up.)

[name_f]Kate[/name_f]- [name_f]Kate[/name_f] would be a nice name to have. Short and sweet and timeless, maybe a little plain but a lovely choice.

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]- I think I would like being a [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] for similar reasons to being a [name_f]Kate[/name_f], with the added bonus that it’s a bit less common (but still plenty familiar.)

[name_f]Maya[/name_f]- I would like being a [name_f]Maya[/name_f]. Familiar but not super common, bright and lively feeling. There are two different and valid spellings but this is the more common one where I live so I probably wouldn’t have issues with it being misspelt either which is a serious bonus.

Most [name_u]Saige[/name_u] or Kate,least [name_f]Molly[/name_f]

MOST:
[name_f]Jenna[/name_f] - I can see myself being a [name_f]Jenna[/name_f], I think it would work well with my personality. It’s familiar, but not overly popular amongst my age group
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] - [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is a nice name, very versatile. I could imagine being a [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] only qualm is that it’s a nickname-name, and I would prefer something longer to fall back on. Nonetheless, a solid name.

SO-SO:
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] - I can sort of see myself being a [name_f]Molly[/name_f], and it’s an alright name.
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] - A bit frilly for my taste, but lots of good nickname potential (something I lack in my given name), so I like that.
[name_f]Maya[/name_f] - Nothing wrong with the name, it’s just really not me.

LEAST:
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] - I am really not a [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] in any way shape or form, personality-wise. Nothing wrong with the name, it just really would not suit me.
[name_u]Saige[/name_u] - I’m not a fan of the name, and I don’t think it would suit me in any way.

MOST: [name_u]Saige[/name_u]. I just love the feel of the name and how it flows with my middle and personality.

LEAST: [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] [name_f]Maya[/name_f] or [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. They just seem too popular and I can see them on a pet much easier than on a human.

Most: [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] or [name_f]Maya[/name_f], I like these names and think they’d suit me best.

Least: [name_f]Molly[/name_f], as that’s my sister’s name, and [name_f]Jenna[/name_f], as I have negative personal associations with it.

Most: [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] or [name_f]Maya[/name_f]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the Hebrew origins of both and think I could wear both reasonably well. [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] would be a backup.

Least: [name_u]Saige[/name_u] or [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. They’re just not my thing, sorry!

Most: [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] or [name_f]Molly[/name_f]
Least: Jenna/Saige/Eliana/Maya/Kate - not a fan of any of those names

Hm, this is a tough one.

1. [name_f]Maya[/name_f] - I love the international aspect of this name, how easy it is to spell and pronounce, and its history.
  2. [name_f]Molly[/name_f] - It honours many [name_f]Marys[/name_f] and [name_f]Maries[/name_f] in my family. It has such a joyful sound.
  3. [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] - This, [name_u]Saige[/name_u], and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] are tied as they’re all nice, but they’re missing something.
  4. [name_u]Saige[/name_u]
  5. [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] - A bit too frilly for my tastes and blends in with the [name_f]El[/name_f] trend.
  7. [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] - The Br sound and I don’t agree with each other.

Most: I’d love to be named [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] or [name_f]Maya[/name_f]! I think they are great names with a nice kick.

Least: I wouldn’t want to be [name_u]Saige[/name_u] because of the spelling issues with [name_u]Sage[/name_u], and I wouldn’t want to be [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] because I don’t think it suits me personally. I do like it on other people.