Which one do you like?

Lexirayn [name]Suzana[/name] [name]Joy[/name]

Jerni [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Raine[/name]

[name]Suzannah[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]

The first name appeared that something was just mispelled until I looked again. While it’s not unheard of, I’m not, personally, a fan of “made up names.” Apologies if it isn’t, I’ve just never heard of it.

I like the name [name]Susannah[/name], though! I like the last choice the best. :slight_smile: Looks like you’re trying to either honor several different people…or just use all your favorite names on one :slight_smile:

Good luck choosing :slight_smile:

[name]Suzannah[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name] is probably the best combo as is. I prefer [name]Suzanne[/name] or [name]Susannah[/name]. [name]Suzana[/name] is also interesting - Nameberry says it’s a Slavic variant of [name]Susan[/name].

If you want Lexirayn, I would spell it [name]Lexie[/name] [name]Rain[/name] [name]Suzana[/name] [name]Joy[/name], but that feels like too many names (it sounds like too many even with Lexirayn one word). [name]Rain[/name] has always been one of my favorite word/weather/environment names. I also like [name]Raina[/name], the [name]German[/name] and Slavic variant of [name]Regina[/name], which means “queen” but also conjures up images of rain by resemblance. I don’t very much like inventing names and spelling them all hard. It might seem to make a creative and unique name, but it’s not overall a positive image. This is a person’s name, not a contest or an art installation.

Jerni is kind of eh. If you were going for [name]Journey[/name], spell it like the word in English. Spelling it wrong trivializes its meaning, I think, a lot. It would have a lot more soul if you didn’t throw it in a blender. It’s already tons unique and exotic. I apologize if this name ranks for you because of a family or friend or heritage you want to honor, where the name is spelled this way. [name]Raine[/name] the way you spell it here is also a form of [name]Regina[/name].

Yeah on any of these names and spellings (I added some) in a decent combo:
[name]Lexie[/name]
[name]Alexis[/name]
[name]Rain[/name]
[name]Raine[/name]
[name]Raina[/name]
[name]Suzana[/name]
[name]Susana[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Joy[/name]. [name]Joy[/name] is one of those names I definitely would try to keep. I love it.
[name]Journey[/name]

Nope on Lexirayn and Jerni, but [name]Lexie[/name] [name]Rain[/name] and [name]Journey[/name] are ok. I still think [name]Suzannah[/name] is the best name on the list. I like maybe [name]Suzana[/name] [name]Journey[/name] or [name]Suzana[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Joy[/name] for combos of the names. If there’s too many middle names take one out. [name]Rain[/name] [name]Journey[/name] might sound a little depressing.

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

Lexirayn [name]Suzana[/name] [name]Joy[/name]: I think [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Joy[/name] is really beautiful, but when I saw “Lexirayn,” I honestly had no idea how to pronounce it until I realized that you were trying to combine the nickname “[name]Lexi[/name]” with the word [name]Rain[/name]. I’m personally not a fan of invented names, but that’s just me.

Have you thought about [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Rain[/name]? (This may have been suggested already.) Like I said, I love [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Joy[/name]. :slight_smile:

Jerni [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Raine[/name]: Like [name]Karen[/name] said, if you’re going to name your baby [name]Journey[/name], I’d recommend spelling it correctly, because [name]Journey[/name] is an actual word. It honestly doesn’t make it look unique; just misspelled. I do think that [name]Journey[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Raine[/name] flows very well, though! :slight_smile:

[name]Suzannah[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]: I love [name]Susannah[/name], but when it’s followed by [name]Alexis[/name], the flow is broken up for me due to [name]Susannah[/name]‘s A sound ending and [name]Alexis[/name]’ A beginning sound. Overall, this is my favorite choice!

Good luck!

I really like [name]Susannah[/name] best. I think it can be challenging for kids to grow up with a name that is so unusual that they will always have to spell it out for someone.

I love [name]Susannah[/name] or [name]Susanna[/name] the most. [name]Rain[/name] is a pretty middle name.

I appreciate all of the replies. Hubby wanted Alexisrain, or Lexirain. Our oldest child is 26 and she suggested if we use it, to spell like this: AlexisRain as one name, but no space. I am trying to honor the wishes of the child’s birthmother. She is naming her [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]. I would like to give her a name with meaning to us as well.

[name]Susan[/name] is my Mama’s name and [name]Susana[/name] is my [name]MIL[/name] middle name.

[name]Rainey[/name] is my oldest daughter’s last name, so thus [name]Rain[/name] to honor her.

[name]Journey[/name] I love. However, I wanted it to be a bit more unique in spelling.

[name]Suzannah[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name] is my favorite of your combos. [name]Suzanna[/name] with out the “H” I prefer better or with out the “Z”.

I agree with the lovely ladies above and feel the other two names look a bit made up.
[name]Lexie[/name] is fine on it’s own and is so is [name]Rain[/name].
[name]Journey[/name] - Busted! This is a guilty pleasure name for me. I’ve only met one [name]Journey[/name] and I just LOVED her name. I don’t know how many others will share my enthusiasm for this name though. If you decided to use it I would spell it [name]Journey[/name] not Jerni. I think [name]Journey[/name] would also make a good mn.

I actually think [name]Journey[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name] is nice. It does have a natural/hippie feel to it. That’s not a bad thing at all, I’m just pointing that out.

Well, we are pretty natural…not as much as we would like to be tho! However, we are co-sleeping, organic eating (when we can), chiropractic loving, cloth diapering, no vax, gentle parenting folks. We love God, the earth, and the people on it. However, we aren’t hippies or gypsies (just wish we were, LOL)

I love [name]Journey[/name] and I love the name [name]Rain[/name]. I will never be able to use either because DH doesn’t like them. [name]Journey[/name]'s sister was named [name]Amber[/name] btw, the two don’t really go together and I think [name]Journey[/name] was named after the band not the for the word.

I have a friend with a little girl named [name]Journey[/name] and one named [name]Destiny[/name]. I adore those girls. So when we found out we were adopting a baby girl, the first name I thought of was [name]Journey[/name] [name]Susana[/name] [name]Faith[/name] or [name]Ruth[/name]. However, the birthmom would like us to keep her name [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]. We don’t wish to do that. But we would love to honor her by keeping [name]Alexis[/name] in her name. So thus the middle name [name]Alexis[/name].

[name]Susannah[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Raine[/name]

This is a beautiful name that will stand the test of time. You have chosen an unique combination here that works really well together, please don’t spoil the look and flow of the name with a botched up spelling, it looks so pretty this way.

I would be honoring 3 people then! My Mother and [name]MIL[/name] with [name]Susannah[/name], the birthmom with [name]Alexis[/name], and then finally my oldest daughter with [name]Raine[/name]. I do love it, thanks!

i love suzannah!