Which one do you prefer? Lilith, Katherine or Starlette?

See the results of this poll: Which one?

Respondents: 62 (This poll is closed)

• Lilith : 21 (34%)
  • Katherine : 36 (58%)
  • Starlette: 5 (8%)

Definitely [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]. Not a fan of [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]'s strong association with evil, and I’m not a fan of [name_f]Starlette[/name_f] either.

I voted for [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] because I actually like the sound of it although I am aware of the negative connotation to it, it’s still nice if you don’t care about mythology.

I voted for [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], but [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is also pretty (just has a questionable origin). I really don’t like [name_f]Starlette[/name_f].

I voted for [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] as it’s on my long list and I love it!

[name_f]Katherine[/name_f] is common and very traditional, so it’s not something I’d pick but would be perfect for you if classic names are your cup of tea. I think [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is actually quite a lovely combo.

As for the final option, I’d much prefer [name_f]Starling[/name_f] and use it as a middle or [name_f]Starla[/name_f] for a first.

This is a very eclectic list!

[name_f]Katherine[/name_f] is the least potentially problematic name here, and it’s such a strong and timeless classic. [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] has a beautiful sound, but I know that many find its backstory off-putting (or even offensive). [name_f]Starlette[/name_f] just doesn’t work as a first name to me: it strikes me as twee and gimmicky, because of the altered spelling of “starlet”, and the concept itself just seems overblown. Why not [name_f]Stella[/name_f] or [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], if you like the sound and/or imagery?

Yeah same. But I do love [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] and adore the nickname [name_f]Katie[/name_f]!

[name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] nn [name_f]Kitty[/name_f] would be my approach. I don’t like [name_f]Starlette[/name_f] - it’s an influencer’s name.

I voted for [name_f]Starlette[/name_f] because it’s refreshing, looks and sounds pretty too, although I prefer the spelling [name_f]Starlet[/name_f] (nickname [name_f]Star[/name_f]). [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is my second choice.

I would prefer [name_f]Starlet[/name_f]. It’s not my taste, but I could see the appeal. It’s actually a word, like a “hollywood starlet” kind of thing, which makes me like it less than I would without that association. Seems a little fame-chasing for an actual name. [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] next to [name_f]Starlette[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is strikingly plain. I actually prefer [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], and that would have been my first choice were it spelled that way on the poll. [name_f]Lilith[/name_f], I used to really like, but it’s more of a middle name spot. Not as usable in a first position because of the connotations for me. To be fair, though, I see that name in its original context a lot more than most people do, probably.

I voted [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]. I like the option of [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] as well.
Alternatives could be [name_f]Lilah[/name_f]?
Not a fan of Starlett sorry.

I voted for [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] although I like the name better spelled [name_f]Catherine[/name_f].

[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is a favorite of mine. I also like [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]

I vote [name_f]Lilith[/name_f].

[name_f]Katherine[/name_f] feels outdated and [name_f]Starlette[/name_f] appears trendy/made up.

Personally, I’m not swayed by name meanings.

I voted for [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]. [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]'s sound lacks substance and [name_f]Starlette[/name_f] is corny.