Which one do you prefer?

Trying to pick a girl name is so difficult!! To be unique or recognizable but still cute!?
Which one would you choose?

[name_u]Palmer[/name_u]
[name_f]Elka[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_m]Stoney[/name_m]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]

Thank you!!

• Palmer
  • Elka
  • Shiloh
  • Olivia
  • Chloe
  • Scarlett
  • Cleo
  • Stoney
  • Theodora

0 voters

If you want unique, I would definitely take [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Chloe[/name_f], and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] off your list. [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favourite is [name_f]Cleo[/name_f].

2 Likes

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f], followed by [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]!

1 Like

My favorites from your list are [name_f]Elka[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_f]Theodora[/name_f].

I picked [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], but I also like [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] & [name_f]Chloe[/name_f].

Unique, recognizable, and cute = [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] ! Hands down. [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] would probably be your next best bet.

3 Likes

Which one would I choose? [name_f]Theodora[/name_f].

And I agree with @futuremama: [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Chloe[/name_f], and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] are among the most popular names and won’t seem unique.

1 Like

Cleo is wonderful! Lively, bright, and feels both easily recognizable and a little distinctive. I love it!

Exactly what I was thinking :ok_hand: [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is perfect for you!

I love :heart_eyes: [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]! [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] are stunning too. However, I believe [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is the name your looking for. It has all the qualities you described.
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] would be my choice! It’s unique, classic, historical, melodic, powerful, adventurous and beautiful!

Shiloh has great sounds/tone. [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] would be my second pick, only to get to the nickname [name_f]Teddi[/name_f].

Cleo is one of my favourite names!

From your list I like [name_u]Palmer[/name_u] and [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] the best but I agree with the others that [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] really fits what you’re looking for :sparkling_heart:

Cleo feels perfect

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I think a good goal to strive for is unique, cute & recognizable. Unless popularity doesn’t bother you, which is totally cool too. If it doesn’t, I vote for [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. It’s a beautiful solid classic. It’s bold, elegant yet super sweet. And I love the nn [name_f]Livy[/name_f].

Here are my thoughts on the rest of the list-

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]-I love this too. It’s simple & well known, but not at all over done. And I also think that it grows up well, which is nice.

[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]-This is beautiful. Another bold yet very feminine name like [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. Maybe a little bit more serious & less frilly. And definitely less popular. Plus, [name_f]Thea[/name_f] as a nn is super adorable.

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]-This is okay. Really popular, but not as nice as some of the others. It’s just kind of too dark sounding to me for some reason. It’s not bad though. I prefer [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f], since that’s how the word is spelled.

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]-This is on my top five list for boys, so I’m not into for a girl. It’s a sweet handsome boy name in my book.

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]-This is cute. Pretty & light, but not too childish or anything. I think it grows up fine. It’s also fairly popular too, although I don’t personally hear it too often.

[name_f]Elka[/name_f]-I kind of like this. It’s different. I definitely picture an elk though when I say it. Not sure if that’s bad or not!

[name_u]Palmer[/name_u]-Meh, this is my least favorite. [name_m]Just[/name_m] sounds kind of boyish & not that attractive. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I prefer [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] for a boy, I find it beautiful sounding. [name_u]Palmer[/name_u] not so much.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I think [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] is SO cute. [name_f]My[/name_f] second vote would be [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. [name_u]Palmer[/name_u] is cute as well just not really my style.

I have [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] on my list of girl names! I absolutely love this name it’s beautiful

My favourite is [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] really beautiful

My favorite out of these is [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] nickname [name_f]Liv[/name_f].

I voted for [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] but I do also love [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], it’s just a lot more mainstream than what it seems you’re looking for, whereas [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] seems fresher to me. [name_u]Theo[/name_u] as a nickname gets you the O sound in [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] as well, if that appeals to you. Plus Theo has similar qualities to Cleo and Shiloh, so win-win.