Which one do you prefer?

Ok one last time, I need your oppinion :pray:t2:

Tess or [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] for baby girl?

I really like [name_f]Tess[/name_f] (I like NNs as official names and prefer them short and sweet) but family says [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is a much easier name to pronounce and understand.
Which one do you prefer???

2 Likes

Probably depends on the flow with your last name.

1 Like

My personal preference is [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] (possible nn [name_f]Tess[/name_f]), but it depends on the flow of your name. It also sounds like you prefer [name_f]Tess[/name_f], and if so, you do not need to bend to the opinion of others!

2 Likes

Tess!!! Not sure how Tess is difficult to pronounce or understand lol. It’s so sleek and sweet. Gorgeous name! Tessa feels slightly boring to me, but still pretty.

2 Likes

Tessa.

I prefer [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]!

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]! You can always use the nn [name_f]Tess[/name_f]!

I prefer just [name_f]Tess[/name_f]!

1 Like

Tessa. [name_f]Tess[/name_f] just seems too short/nicknamey. You could use [name_f]Tess[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Tessa[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Tess[/name_f]! I think it sounds more distinctive.

1 Like

Tessa!

I prefer [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]. You still have the option of nn [name_f]Tess[/name_f] but [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] just seems more classic and pretty to me.

Tessa :slight_smile:

Tessa is my favorite!

I agree with @voughtlori

Tessa

1 Like

Exactly! That’s how I feel too :wink:

I prefer [name_f]Tess[/name_f] in general, but it would depend on the mn. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Tess[/name_f], but agree with others that it would depend on the last name.

1 Like

I also don’t understand how [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is easier to pronounce than [name_f]Tess[/name_f]. :joy::joy:

My personal preference is for [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], which I’ve always loved. :heart: [name_f]Tess[/name_f] is okay but the one I grew up with wasn’t the nicest. I love [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] though!