Which one fits best? :)

Which one would you pick to complete the sibset and why? :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Holly[/name_f]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_f]Clio[/name_f]

and which one of the following?

[name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Everlee[/name_f], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f].

I’d choose [name_f]Ella[/name_f]! I like that it continues the theme of all of the names having an L, but it has a new first initial and ending sound. Plus it’s similar in length.

2 Likes

Maybe [name_f]Ella[/name_f]! [name_m]Or[/name_m] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]!

With [name_f]Ella[/name_f], all names would share an L somewhere. All options would be short and sweet. It sounds distinct from the other names and creates a well balanced set.
Adding [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] could also be fun because the the 4 first names you listed are either word names or names that have beautiful meanings (Felix = happy; [name_f]Clio[/name_f] = glory). With [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (“radiant or shining one”) you can get the nn [name_f]Bee[/name_f] :honeybee: and create a strong connection between all the names.

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is a wonderful match for [name_f]Clio[/name_f], but it’s too similar to [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and a little “out-there” when compared with [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Holly[/name_f] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m].
If all the names ended in -lee/-ly/-leigh, [name_f]Everlee[/name_f] could work. In this case, [name_f]Clio[/name_f] would be “left out”. I’m also not sure about so many names ending in the same sound, specially when [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is the first name on your list.
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] is my favorite name from your list! It’s gorgeous, elegant, delicate, melodic. However, it’s longer and has a more serious tone than the other names. I think [name_f]Belle[/name_f], as an alternative, would be a better match for your sibset.
I’m not crazy about [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], but again, I would avoid another name with an -ie/-y/-eigh ending.

2 Likes

Since [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Holly[/name_f] rhyme I like that [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] shares sounds with [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_f]Clio[/name_f] to tie them all together but the vibes of [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] also fit super duper well.

1 Like

It looks like you have a descending alphabetical order going on here: L, H, F, C. So, to complete that pattern, I choose [name_f]Annabel[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Holly[/name_f], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_f]Clio[/name_f] and…

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] or [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]

1 Like

I think [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] with these siblings.
[name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Holly[/name_f], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_f]Clio[/name_f], and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] are great together :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would choose [name_f]Ella[/name_f]! :two_hearts: The flow of all the names said together followed by [name_f]Ella[/name_f] continuing the L sound is just perfect and feels like [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is missing from the sibset.

1 Like

Probably [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]! It a similar slightly retro but hip vibe to the others and just feels natural with them.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] fits the best. They all have two syllables and a strong ee sound.

1 Like

sadie ! it matches as a short and sweet name without sounding too similar to the siblings

1 Like

I’d go with [name_f]Ella[/name_f] because:

• includes the letter L like the rest of the sibset
  • two syllables like the otheres
  • it has its own ending sound
  • it has its own first initial
  • it shares a similar style

Second choice would be [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] because:

• it creates balance between the popular [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and the more unexpected [name_f]Clio[/name_f]
  • it has its own ending sound
  • it contains the L like the others
  • it does share an initial with [name_f]Lily[/name_f] but if you use the Lie-ruh pn it sounds different enough
2 Likes

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] :fairy:t2:

Short and sweet with that shared L sound perfect fit

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]. [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and [name_f]Clio[/name_f] is one of my favourite sibsets, so I think they’re perfect together. Where [name_f]Holly[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are nature and more popular, [name_f]Clio[/name_f] stands out a bit as familiar but less used. Adding [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] balances the whole sibset imo, because it has a similar feel to [name_f]Clio[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Ella[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]. I love the sound of [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] with all the other siblings

1 Like

[name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Holly[/name_f], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_f]Clio[/name_f], and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]!

It was the first name that jumped out at me. It’s shorter, like the other names, and has a cutesy feel to it

1 Like

[name_f]Ella[/name_f]

Continues the L theme. Two syllables, short and sweet, like the other names.

1 Like

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] or [name_f]Pheobe[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Holly[/name_f], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_f]Clio[/name_f] and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
OR
[name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Holly[/name_f], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_f]Clio[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

1 Like