Which one of the 4 would you choose?

Hi there.

Here is my favorite to least favorite ranking:

Amelie [name_u]Adair[/name_u]-I don’t mind the alliteration here, & I love the double [name_u]French[/name_u] flair. [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] is such a great balance of friendly, girlish & bubbly mixed w/elegance & smarts. It feels classic & fresh at the same time. It’s not terribly complicated, but not too popular either.

Elowen [name_u]Adair[/name_u]-This is really nice. I think it’s simple & well known but not over done like [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]. And it has sweet approachable nns of [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] & [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]. [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] sounds beautiful. [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] has a sparkly pixie vibe, but is also calm & quiet & elegant.

Juno [name_u]Adair[/name_u]-I like [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. I think that it has a pleasant sound, & it’s simple but interesting. I really do prefer it as a nn though. I like [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] or [name_f]Junia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Juno[/name_f].

Ivy [name_u]Adair[/name_u]-This isn’t bad at all, but I just can’t get into [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. It’s botanical & classic & spunky, so I should like it. But it sounds like I.V. And it’s definitely the most popular from the list.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

My favourite is [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]!

I think this combination is really pretty. Firstly I love alliteration it’s something that I think has a really charming sound and looks visually pretty. [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name sweet and elegant. [name_u]Adair[/name_u] sounds pretty with [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] the whole combination is so sweet.

Ivy [name_u]Adair[/name_u] is my fave! [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] is also very nice! I would drop [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]!

Elowen [name_u]Adair[/name_u] for me! :slight_smile:

Elowen [name_u]Adair[/name_u]!

Love [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]! I adore [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] and like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], but I’m just not terribly keen on them with [name_u]Adair[/name_u] for some reason? All of them are objectively nice, but [name_f]Juno[/name_f]’s the only one that I LOVE with [name_u]Adair[/name_u].

Good luck!

I would have a lot of trouble choosing between [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] in the abstract–I adore all three–but [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] really sparkles for me as a combo. The balance between sweet, charming [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and fresh, bright [name_u]Adair[/name_u] is perfection! Really they’re all lovely though!

I like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] best, because that’s my favorite of your FN choices.

Ivy [name_u]Adair[/name_u] and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] are my favorites from your list. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] is punchy with a touch of sweetness. [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] sounds elegant and sophisticated. I personally would drop [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]. There’s nothing wrong with it; unisex first names paired with unisex middle names are just not my style and I don’t particularly like [name_f]Juno[/name_f].