Respondents: 60 (This poll is closed)

• Phoebe Rosalind : 26 (24%)
  • June Rosalind : 23 (21%)
  • Rosa Elizabeth : 11 (10%)
  • Rosalind Elizabeth “Rosa” : 16 (15%)
  • Ada Rosalind : 16 (15%)
  • Ada Elizabeth : 8 (7%)
  • Susannah Rosalind: 7 (7%)

While they are all lovely options, I’m giving my vote to [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] is gorgeous -not too popular :slight_smile:

[name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Rosa[/name_f], and [name_u]June[/name_u] seem like the best matches to [name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_f]IMO[/name_f]!

Like you, I really love [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]! Very pretty, classic, international, and feminine but not frilly.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] is absolutely stunning! [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] are also very beautiful, and go marvelously with [name_m]Bram[/name_m].

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] for me! A lovely, grounded combination. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is my favourite name, so I can’t not vote for her! But she does go very well with [name_m]Bram[/name_m]. I also really like [name_f]Ada[/name_f] & [name_u]June[/name_u] for you.

My favourite is [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] - it’s a beautiful name and it suits [name_m]Bram[/name_m]. All of your choices are lovely, though.

Since you both seem to love [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], I would choose [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f].

I voted for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] because it’s the choice that you both love. I also think [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a good compromise if you go with [name_f]Rosa[/name_f]. Your DH loves the full name and you love the name sake and the nickname… who cares if it’s a little frilly? Full names usually don’t come up very often.

While I personally love [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and am with your DH on [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (I like long and frilly and you would still get [name_f]Rosa[/name_f]) it really seems like [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] is the right choice for your family. You both love it, it looks and flows beautifully, honestly it was my next favorite after [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]. I also really love the thought of siblings [name_m]Bram[/name_m] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (though I like the thought of [name_m]Bram[/name_m] and [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] too.)