Which one of these two combos?

Okay so we have two middle possibilities! Which do you like better?

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] Carraway-- I’m a huge fan of the Great [name_m]Gatsby[/name_m] so I love this middle for that reason.

or

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]-- This was suggested on my other thread and I adore it.

I think I like the way [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] sounds better, but Carraway comes from my favorite book and I love that so I’m conflicted here! [name_f]My[/name_f] boyfriend prefers Carraway, but he said he doesn’t mind [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] either.

Your thoughts?

I prefer [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_m]Calloway[/name_m] much more than [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u].

The Great [name_m]Gatsby[/name_m] is my favorite book of all time (I love all of [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] actually) so while I love Carraway I don’t like the way it feels with [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]. I like something more feminine with [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]. But, I think it flows better than [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]. I like [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] a lot, though.

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] definitely sounds better but go with what you love!

I actually think [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] Carraway sounds a lot better.

I like [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] Carraway better. But I also like [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] from your sig.

P.S. I love [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]! Why is it a GP?

Thanks for your thoughts guys!

@emsky that was our first pick, but my boyfriend likes Carraway and [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] much better for middles. [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is a GP because my boyfriend refuses it. :frowning:

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] Carraway has a much better flow. [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] sounds more masculine to me than Carraway and I’m also not the biggest fan of alliteration in a name.