Which one out of these two?

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]? They are so similar yet so different. Which one do you prefer?

They are both nice but I personally prefer [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]! :). It’s such a nice name!

I prefer [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but would myself use a longer name like [name_f]Adelaida[/name_f] that can be shortened to [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

I have a sister called [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] so I am biased, but I much prefer [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] to [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] - I like the flower connection and the gentle but lively sounds

I prefere [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! :smiley:

I adore it so much! [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] is sweet, but I could never really connect to it, and I admit I’m ridiculously biased as far as [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] goes–she’s one of my favorites! (Plus, [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] are adorable together!)

Good luck!

It’s been excruciating to choose between the two, but ultimately I chose [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] for its two nature connections: The meaning “[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]” and obviously the flower. It’s gentle and flowy, lively and lovely.

I like them both, but I lean toward [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]. Both are darling.

I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] - sweet vintage and a little quirky, but I don’t much like [name_f]Sadie[/name_f].

I have no advice as I adore both names, both were on our list when naming our twin girls. Good luck!

PS - I would likely have to use a middle name as a deciding factor.

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] for me!