Which one sounds better?

Hello Berries

Its me again an ive came with some names that i need help on. So which one sounds better with these two names?

[name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_m]Eugene[/name_m]
        [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
        [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]/Fredrick [name_u]Grey[/name_u]/Constantine [name_u]Grey[/name_u]

Thanks

My top 2.
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Fredrick[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]

Same :slight_smile:

Frederick [name_u]Grey[/name_u] sounds the best with the other two, I think.

Desmond [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] has an elegant feel

Alistair [name_u]James[/name_u] is rugged and cool

Valentine [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is fresh and sleek
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is handsome and cool and fits best
[name_u]Constantine[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is okay but not my favourite

Alistair [name_u]James[/name_u] is my favorite, then [name_u]Constantine[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]! They’re both so handsome and have a great flow :grin:

On the other hand, I find [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] to be a bit descriptive and [name_m]Eugene[/name_m]/Fredrick to be dated.

Fredrick [name_u]Grey[/name_u] sounds best as the third! [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorite too.

I’m a little confused—do you mean which two options are best together or which work best with [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m]?

If it’s the first I say [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]; it it’s the latter I say [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is perfect with [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m]!

which one sounds better with desmond and alistair sorry if i made it confusing.

1 Like

Then I vote for [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]. :heart: