Which one would make the best brother to Jane?

My top girl’s name is [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]. Which one of these names would make the best brother to her?

[name]Lewis[/name] (One of my favorites)
[name]Linus[/name]
[name]Llewellyn[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Edmund[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]

Which one?

Thanks!

First, [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] is amazing! I love it so much! My favorite brother for her would be [name]Thomas[/name]. I think [name]Jane[/name] needs a very simple and classic, yet currently underused brother. [name]Thomas[/name] fits the bill nicely! I actually can’t think of a single name that would be better suited to go with [name]Jane[/name]. Perfect! I think he needs a fun middle name, though.

Thank you! I really like [name]Thomas[/name] because I think [name]Tom[/name] is such a cute nickname! Thanks for your POV.

I really like [name]William[/name] or [name]Edmund[/name]. [name]Jane[/name] is a classic English name and I think these fit best within that category. Though a [name]Will[/name] would work much better than an [name]Eddie[/name] depending on the nicknames you choose.

[name]Hi[/name]! I love [name]William[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] with [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name], and for something more offbeat, I love [name]Edmund[/name]. I love [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]!

Take care! :slight_smile:

I think [name]William[/name] would be perfect with [name]Jane[/name]. I love classic names for boys and [name]William[/name] is one of my favorites, it is beautiful and can really grow with a child.

Personally, I love [name]William[/name] as a brother for [name]Jane[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are classic names that have stood the test of time over the years.

[name]Hi[/name]! I really like [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]! [name]How[/name] about for her brother:
[name]William[/name] [name]Lewis[/name] or [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Edmund[/name].

I’d probably go with [name]William[/name] (nn [name]Liam[/name] perhaps?), [name]Thomas[/name] or [name]Edmund[/name]. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Edmund[/name]. [name]Lewis[/name] and [name]Linus[/name] seem too “sissy” to me (no offense), and [name]Llewellyn[/name] I think will be perceived as a girls name much of the time. [name]Victor[/name] and [name]Vincent[/name] also seem a little old to fit a baby.

[name]Hope[/name] this helps!

[name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] is really pretty. For her brother I can see [name]Lewis[/name] (if you want something a little more popular), [name]Thomas[/name] or [name]William[/name] (if you want to stay super classic) and [name]Edmund[/name] (if you want a kind of “off-the-wall” classic).

1. [name]William[/name] (nicname of [name]Liam[/name]) my favorite. So classic, and it would go well with the middle name [name]Thomas[/name] or [name]Lewis[/name].
  2. [name]Edmund[/name], I like this a lot, as a classic English name that goes well with [name]Jane[/name]. My only reservation about it is that I only like it as a full name. I’m not fond of the nicknames [name]Ed[/name] or [name]Eddie[/name]. If you’re full name people, it’s great.

[name]Thomas[/name] and [name]Lewis[/name] are my favorites from your list…

I think that [name]William[/name] or [name]Thomas[/name] sound the best, but I also like [name]Edmund[/name]. It’s more unusual than [name]Edward[/name] or [name]Emmett[/name], but still has that classic air about it. I think that [name]Lewis[/name] would make a nice middle name. It goes with [name]Jane[/name], but since [name]Jane[/name] is a simple (but classic) name, I think one of the other more elegantly classic names gives more flair. They are all wonderful names, though, and any of those would go well with [name]Jane[/name].

[name]Edmund[/name] is my favorite. While I like [name]Lewis[/name], I think it lacks the classic feel that you need to match the timeless [name]Jane[/name]. I would go more trendy with the middle name, [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Lewis[/name] actually has a good ring.

Thanks everyone! I still really love [name]Lewis[/name]. I also don”t really like he-man, macho names. I like the softer ones. [name]William[/name] would probably go by [name]Will[/name] or [name]William[/name], not [name]Liam[/name], I for some reason really hate the name [name]Liam[/name]. [name]Thomas[/name] would go by [name]Thomas[/name] or [name]Tom[/name]. [name]Edmund[/name] would go be [name]Ned[/name] maybe or just [name]Edmund[/name]. [name]Lewis[/name] might be [name]Louie[/name]. I like [name]William[/name] and it”s a family name but it”s so popular! I really like [name]Thomas[/name] as well although I know of this man named [name]Thomas[/name] who is really goofy and always telling these tall-tales. Not exactly a bad thing. It also reminds me of [name]Tom[/name] Kitten :slight_smile: