Which one?

[name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] or [name]Dinah[/name] [name]Patience[/name]?

[name]Jane[/name] for [name]Jane[/name] [name]Austen[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] [name]Bennet[/name] and [name]Magnolia[/name] 'cause I used to sit under a big magnolia tree at my great-grandmothers and [name]Dinah[/name] [name]Patience[/name] just because I like it.

[name]Both[/name] are beautiful and have a nice flow!

I know a lot of people associate [name]Dinah[/name] with being a slave name, but I don’t think of it that way. My vote’s for [name]Dinah[/name] [name]Patience[/name].

I’ll vote for [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]. :slight_smile:

I say [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name], if not for the personal meaning it has to you, then because I prefer both names to both [name]Dinah[/name] and [name]Patience[/name]… That doesn’t mean [name]Dinah[/name] [name]Patience[/name] is not as good a name, in many ways it’s more eccentric and unique, so in my book, you can’t go wrong with either of the names… [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] is the slightly more ordinary of the two, though, so it all depends on your style… [name]Patience[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] would be daring, in a good way ^^ I don’t like the repetitive a endings of [name]Dinah[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name], or else it would be my suggestion as the boldest and best combo using the names you’ve mentioned…
I love your naming style, though! It’s fabulous! ^^ And good luck deciding!

I prefer the names [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Magnolia[/name] to [name]Dinah[/name] and [name]Patience[/name], but the flow of [name]Dinah[/name] [name]Patience[/name] is better …

Still, I will vote for [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name].

Good luck!

I vote for [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name].
I went to high school with a [name]Dinah[/name] and I will warn you that she was teased because it rhymes with a certain female part of the anatomy that starts with Vag…

Good thinking, I may have to change my vote.

[name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] :slight_smile:

What about [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Patience[/name]? Too long? I like [name]Patience[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] too!

Thanks everyone!

[name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Hope[/name].

[name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Patience[/name] is not at all too long! (I have [name]Seraphine[/name] [name]Imelda[/name] [name]Evening[/name] on my list, and she’s longer ^^) It’s fabulous! Using [name]Patience[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] would make you my hero though, so bold and beautiful! [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Patience[/name] is slightly safer, and equally beautiful, so I can’t say which I prefer… They both have such different qualities that make them wonderful, so it all depends on who you are, because what you name your children will in many cases say more about you than your child… It comes down to what kind of impression of yourself you want to send out [name]IMO[/name]…

Good luck!

I completely second everything Dearest said, although I have to add that it would be good to have [name]Jane[/name] in there somewhere even if you do go for [name]Patience[/name] as a fn, for her to fall back on if she wants a more ‘conventional’ name.

Have you thought about nicknames for [name]Patience[/name]? I liked [name]Patty[/name] until I thought of liver pat” …

I really like [name]Patience[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] but I don’t like nicknames that much. And I really like [name]Jane[/name]. Its a hard one…

As you seem to love both [name]Patience[/name] and [name]Jane[/name], I would go for [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Patience[/name], personally - you can always call her [name]Patience[/name] as a sort of pet name within the family, if you like.

I think [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Patience[/name] is very pretty!

There aren’t really any good nicknames for [name]Patience[/name], true… If that holds you back, go for [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Patience[/name]! She’s a beauty, and doesn’t need a nickname, although I’d probably call her [name]Janey[/name] or [name]Janey[/name]-Ma (I have a strange love for double nicknames^^) if it were my daughter…
You really can’t go wrong!

I vote [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]. It’s fresher, and you’re going to run into pronunciation issues with [name]Dinah[/name] [name]Patience[/name]. Is it [name]Dinah[/name] like DYE-na or like [name]DEE[/name]-Na?

[name]Love[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]! Great name.

I also love [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name], but if you love [name]Patience[/name] I think [name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Patience[/name] is great too.

[name]Jane[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]