Which one?!

See the results of this poll: Which is best for a first child, boy…

Respondents: 26 (This poll is closed)

• Enzo Nicholas: 12 (46%)
  • Blaise Nicholas: 14 (54%)

What makes it more difficult to name siblings for [name]Enzo[/name] than [name]Blaise[/name]?

Maybe it’s just in my head, but I feel like with [name]Blaise[/name] I have more options. I can go more traditional with a name like [name]Silas[/name] later, or I can do other funky one-syllable names like [name]Gage[/name] or [name]Drake[/name]. With [name]Enzo[/name] I just wonder if I have the same options, especially with a girl sibling. Again, It might just be me over thinking it.

I voted for [name]Enzo[/name]. I feel it is the more masculine of the two. I may be alone in thinking that.
I feel that if you chose [name]Blaise[/name] it may appear more feminine if you chose more masculine looking/sounding names for future sons. [name]Enzo[/name] is all boy to me. Personally I don’t care whether or not my boys names go with my girls names. I do however want my girls names to fit with my girls names and boys names to fit with my boys names.

I voted for [name]Enzo[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name], too.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I don’t think that one name a trend makes…just my two cents. If you start naming three with the same letter, or whatever, maybe there is a precedent set…but I don’t tend to think that the names have to have something in common besides the fact that you like them :).

I guess some prefer the names of their kids make a “set.” To each their own. In any case, I voted [name]Enzo[/name]. It’s an adorable, unique, but not way out there name!

I Think I like [name]Blaise[/name] better with [name]Nicholas[/name], they actually would be great sibling names.

I like [name]Enzo[/name]

[name]Blaise[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] is a fantastic name, it flows beautifully and is very handsome.

[name]Blaise[/name] of course is a French Name and the outstanding person with this name was [name]Blaise[/name] [name]Pascal[/name].

I love this spelling, it is the traditional spelling and I like the classiness of it; if you had spelt it as [name]Blaze[/name] it would have been inappropriate.

The [name]Blaise[/name] in our family has blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, maybe your [name]Blaise[/name] will look like this too?

[name]Enzo[/name] is an Italian name and it is a complete change of naming style to [name]Blaise[/name].

Good luck in deciding; I am 110% for [name]Blaise[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name].

Below link re [name]Blaise[/name] [name]Pascal[/name]

http://www.maths.tcd.ie/pub/HistMath/People/[name]Pascal[/name]/RouseBall/RB_Pascal.html