Which One?

See the results of this poll: Which One? Why?

Respondents: 27 (This poll is closed)

• Livia Wren : 16 (59%)
  • Livia August : 2 (7%)
  • Olive Quinn : 6 (22%)
  • Olive Wren: 3 (11%)

Tough call between [name]Livia[/name] [name]Wren[/name] and [name]Olive[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]. I love them both!

I chose [name]Livia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]. I love [name]Wren[/name], and really like the nn [name]Liv[/name]. [name]Olive[/name] I just can’t seem to like, even though I should. It’s a nice name. It is just rather dull to me, and I picture a quiet, almost invisible type girl with it. [name]Just[/name] not my style I guess.

[name]Livia[/name] [name]Wren[/name] is feminine, pretty and lively. [name]Olive[/name] [name]Wren[/name] sounds more like a description of a bird than a name for a child. I don’t like the back-to-back a’s in the [name]Livia[/name] [name]August[/name] combo. Although [name]Olive[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] flows ok, it sounds kind of depressing to me. If I had to rank them, they would be in this order.

1 [name]Livia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
2 [name]Olive[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
3 [name]Livia[/name] [name]August[/name]
4 [name]Olive[/name] [name]Wren[/name]

[name]Livia[/name] [name]Wren[/name], all the way. :slight_smile:

[name]Livia[/name] [name]Wren[/name] is beautiful.

Personally these aren’t my style, but I chose [name]Livia[/name] [name]Wren[/name] because I think it sounds the best; it has the best rhythm and flow. I think [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Wren[/name] would be even better because of the 3-1 syllable pattern.