Which One?

Which one do you prefer and if you could possibly add why, that’d be great!

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]/[name_f]Lucie[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] or [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f].

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] doesn’t end in an -ee sound in [name_m]German[/name_m] so no double -ee ending for the first combo.

The other two combos I have are [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]/te (emphasis on the -et/te), so if you like both maybe that will help :slight_smile:

Well, I still love [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f], and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]. :slight_smile: [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] definitely gets my vote, just because I’m really loving [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] together! I think it’s fantastic. Also, I really don’t like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], so I’m all for avoiding that, lol. I know you love it, though, so I’m trying not to discount it on that reason alone. I just really love [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], and [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] together, and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] in particular (and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] works so well with it!).

I love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f], but I prefer the combo of [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. To answer the question that you actually asked, maybe [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] wins out. You have lovely taste in names.

Another vote for [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. Shakespearean and timeless and bold.

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is great but the popularity is on the upswing. I like it with [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f].

Thank You

Either [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] combo is not going to replace any other combo on my list, especially not [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. I just like having combos for the names on my list (though I don’t feel like I need having them anymore, which is good).
I’m also leaning more towards [name_f]Alice[/name_f], I just like the look of the combo, though I’m not totally sold yet :slight_smile:

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] flows best for me.

I prefer [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] - such a beautiful name! I also love your two other combos [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]! They’re all really pretty, unique, and timeless! You have great taste in names!

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]. The transitions are interesting and unexpected yet complimentary. I also like the references that this brings to mind. Each name has a neat literary or historical edge to it.

I also don’t like the way “-lope” and “lucy” sound together. The similar sounds are too close together and so blend a bit, which just isn’t working [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] is pretty, and flows well.

You sure make some great combos m’dear, and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] is no exception - she’s gorgeous!

My favorite name out of your list is [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]. It sounds so girlish and sweet but it would age with her nicely.

Thank You All, for you votes as well as for the kind comments :slight_smile:
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] it is!