Which one??

My boyfriend and I have been talking about girl names lately, and I talked him into [name_f]Emma[/name_f] (he chose the middle name [name_f]Diane[/name_f] for her), but I’m sort of second guessing that now. I have so many names I like, and I can’t choose between them, so I knew you guys would be able to help out a lot.

Here are the names:
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] (because I still love it)
[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f] (our previous name picked out, her nm would be [name_f]Clary[/name_f])
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f]

Btw: The last name is [name_m]Hall[/name_m], if that makes a difference, probably not though.

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Zoe[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Shay[/name_u]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u]
[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Heather[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Maura[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Clarissa[/name_f]; it’s definitely my favorite on your list. [name_f]Clary[/name_f] is so cute! [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is a bit too popular for my tastes, but if you love the name and don’t mind that then it shouldn’t be an issue. [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] is great, too. [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f] isn’t really my style… plus its spelling can be pretty ambiguous (I know an [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f], [name_f]Aliyah[/name_f], and [name_f]Aliah[/name_f]).

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Diane[/name_f] [name_m]Hall[/name_m] has really good flow and is my favorite combo off your list.

My vote is for [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f]. [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is adorable but much too popular for my taste. I agree with the previous poster though - if you love it then you shouldn’t let the popularity bother you. It is a great name!

I was also trying to talk him into [name_f]Malia[/name_f], but so far no luck. But I really love [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f], it’s just so darn adorable.